Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor Brief declaration

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
^51AEB5F5EDF7BBAC84E8741E8B5A95907754F992F76D7E5F66^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
To the ignoble, ignorable and ungracious tiny fortress on the periphery of land you don't rightly own,

Please stop sending our new vassal hate mail.

brought to you by the npc heralds of house fuvur
Raphael Payne

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
why would you not send him a letter and make a thread why do people do this

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
*Sealed in a crimson wax circle, followed up by a sigh of damnation; and glued onto the head of the assumed NPC herald;*

"To the Gracious Witch-King,

It is to my assumption you boast the great powers to hear my speech thousands of miles away, alas I wish you well and I hope the
shipment of flowers I've sent finds you well."

(aka delete this)

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
there's been like 5 threads of insinuating a desire for war against slyannen if all of them are private then please stop posting threads about it every single time
[in that case, delet this and we're good because thats the case, the last letter was months ago]

edit: mine is deleted by that logic

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
i did not tell you to stop rping i was just saying even if that thread in particular is private there HAVE been public declarations of arike's intent with slyannen so my post is a general acknowledgement of the various insinuated threats

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
i did not tell you to stop rping i was just saying even if that thread in particular is private there HAVE been public declarations of arike's intent with slyannen so my post is a general acknowledgement of the various insinuated threats
see i got that; I was just really confused about the wording if I'm being straight--

"Our new vassal", which mind you I get that nwalme is being a good liege and such, I was just confused since this one was very recent and you know how twitter wars start in Altera

edit: be well have a good day