Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Bright She Burns

sneff24

I think I might like it here
Humphomus
Humphomus

Bright She Burns:

Elexana von Hardanger calls all Ignites to join her in completing the quest set out for her by Ignis herself. To build a large pyre in Ignis's honor and commit herself fully to her.

Where: Thorne
When: Friday the 20th
Time: 7pm EST (4pm PST)

These times are not set in stone but rather a good judge of when I may host it

Note:
Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you would like to go, I am welcoming all Ignites to this event Blessed or not. If you are not an Ignite and still wish to go we can try and rp something to allow for you to go, though it is up to my discretion in the end. If you are not @ below and still wish to come PLEASE reach out this isn't an open event and I will not appreciate people showing up who I have either not invited or said is ok to come. I hope everyone can make it!

People who I hope can be there:
Divine Staff: Elz BoredBrit
Ignites: kaiser_harding JustTheEngineer Jase Solus Kata Morbid
Honorary Guests: Celestea The Cartoon Witch ugahari Ruu Darling I am Wake

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I didn’t realize I was tagged- Hope it goes well!

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
I was thinking if you wanted to go as Sugar Silveria you may since you have been kind enough to allow the Hardangers to stay in Linistel as of recent
Ah makes sense. Sorry, I couldn't make it anyway, hope it went well :)