Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Having just re read all that are you infact telling me that because im Polo's babysitter I don't get to play any part in the magic lore and infact get nothing at all from everything I worked out?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Having just re read all that are you infact telling me that because im Polo's babysitter I don't get to play any part in the magic lore and infact get nothing at all from everything I worked out?
That's partially correct. The whole point is that it's not fair to players to give multiple important server roles to the same person.

As such, Blarg and Pyro got the jobs since they did very well, and do not already have an important server role, they were picked.

That doesn't mean you don't get to participate in magic, but it means I'm not giving you a major assistant role, since you already have something important.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You've clearly not been keeping track of what's going on around the church lately xD but fair enough I guess

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I take it one of these two is getting Archmage or something? :3