Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Ding dong... the mages are useless now and two old friends are rampaging altera.

Hurray! Best event eveeeer~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Ding dong... the mages are useless now and two old friends are rampaging altera.

Hurray! Best event eveeeer~
*goes to stop Basil rampaging*
There's no way you're getting pa-
*gets close lined to the ground, hearing mumbles about eminu being sorry for basil, and basil laughing*

Well damn

W

wakerman4

Yay, magic re-boot!
Hope you add some new magic this time around ;)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Now Othrandos will get a job. Finally peoplecome to him foor healing instead of mages. But this is great event.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... In that case, yes, because that thread is the old magic lore and because of this event magic has directly or indirectly been stopped completely...?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The magic used by Tavish and the darkbloods is unaffected, bring provided by Queen Grief.

Other things that still work:

Enchantment Tables.
Items enchanted with Enchantment tables.

This list might grow if I realize I've forgotten something.
Did you not add beacons on purpose or just forgot about them?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Will enchantments that were active before the event still be active now? If not, Nwalme's going to be missing an arm again....

Edit: ... Silly me forgets things that he read hours or yesterday without rereading it about five... six times. :S

matyio

The original mute
It's a good job Xeenal decided to walk around, though if someone beats him he's not going to come back.