Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revival FAQ & Discussion

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Status: Revived as neutral with all memory of His involvement with Melzar and the gluttony bloodline, and thus, how Kadhab became what he is. Refer to This Thread for details.
I assume the fact that it doesn't say he forgets the information is a typo. Unless a character/players first death doesn't make them forget something? Just posting to be sure.

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Character Name: Antone Rosenthal
Time since Death: About 15 minutes!
Cause of Death: Staked in a peaceful part of Linistel by a good friend.
Condition of Corpse: It would be in good condition aside from a chest wound. A stake would be left in his chest.
Location of Corpse: An Island on Halbed dedicated to the Grey Lady - Icewater Isle
One Piece of Memory to Forget: Isla (Played by FluffyBristle!)
Have they died recently?: Nope!
Revenant?: No

Status: Revived as neutral with no memory of Isla. Refer to This Page for effects.
Question, because I want to make sure I get everything right the first time around! This character was a vyre, and nothing in the edit clarified whether or not revival cleared the curse. I just wanted to double check that he's all good and human again before logging on. Thanks!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Question, because I want to make sure I get everything right the first time around! This character was a vyre, and nothing in the edit clarified whether or not revival cleared the curse. I just wanted to double check that he's all good and human again before logging on. Thanks!
If you revive via the sisterhood you are not a Vyre, staking is how ya cure it

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
This is incorrect. When you are staked, you die. If the stake is removed before your revival- the curse heals your body and you remain as a Vyre.
If you take the stake out it ensures you can’t turn into a Vyre again :^)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
This character is not a vyre any longer.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Character Name: Mira Laranja
Time since Death: Just now
Cause of Death: Executed in Queensport after pleading guilty for attempted murder
Condition of Corpse: idk, beheaded maybe?
Location of Corpse: Queensport
One Piece of Memory to Forget: All ability to read and write
Have they died recently?: Not for a couple months
Revenant?: No.
This did not happen. We did not execute you, and your character has died in the cells without any of us being aware IC (And in my case, OOC). No trial was made, and no trial planned, for you arrived in Queensport tonight as we were doing other RPs at the same time. This isn't cool. If your character somehow killed herself in the cells before anything was done, that is your choice, but you cannot say put incorrect reasons on your queue post.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
This did not happen. We did not execute you, and your character has died in the cells without any of us being aware IC (And in my case, OOC). No trial was made, and no trial planned, for you arrived in Queensport tonight as we were doing other RPs at the same time. This isn't cool. If your character somehow killed herself in the cells before anything was done, that is your choice, but you cannot say put incorrect reasons on your queue post.
Oops. Sorry I didn't make it clear to you. I was told by Blarg that I had the option of either waiting for a trial or being executed, so I chose execution after one last ditch effort with Thure didn't work out. I was in a bit of a rush out and didn't wait to confirm with you all. I can change the circumstances to fit. Sorry again

EDIT: I'm deleting the post entirely until further notice

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I am sorry you were in a rush but I could not drop the RP I was doing to handle it - If you would like to say she killed herself in there and then revive that way, you can, or we can organise a RP another time.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
I know you were busy, I take full blame for being too impatient to wait for proper RP resolution. I have removed the thread and we can work something out at a later time

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Character Name: Henry
Time since Death: like 10 minutes
Cause of Death:
Well I assassinated Woven Then Killed lure then Got killed by 2 other people
Condition of Corpse: Its bad I got a Axe to the side of my neck then my scalp then the front of my neck then My side.
Location of Corpse:
Astrum island near the market
One Piece of Memory to Forget: meeting Thure
Have they died recently?:
No
You didn't kill Lune. He is still alive. Please refrain from claiming you did.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Character Name: Henry
Time since Death: like 10 minutes
Cause of Death:
Well I assassinated Woven Then Killed lure then Got killed by 2 other people
Condition of Corpse: Its bad I got a Axe to the side of my neck then my scalp then the front of my neck then My side.
Location of Corpse:
Astrum island near the market
One Piece of Memory to Forget: meeting Thure
Have they died recently?:
No
Heya mate, not exactly sure why you're claiming on killing Lune when such is not the case. For reference also HollowWorld their bodies were not burned in the streets but sent out to sea and burned. Not sure if this is relevant but wanna make sure the facts are straight.