Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Business?] Frost's Charity Smithy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Once Again, Frost's charity smithing is offering it's services for those who wish to give or receive gifts for the holidays
A few posters mention it around the landing, Though the instuctions are the same as last year. A small box is laid out in front of the smithy for requests.

OOC:
I'm doing this now, Cut off time will be at the end of the first week of december, One request per Account.
Your post will be edited with the status of the request.

Oh right. Here's a form

IGN:
Character name:
What you want: (More details are GOOD)
Why you want it: (Is it a gift, Does your character want it for themselves or for someone else?)

Personal letters are also acceptable in Dms. Just don't lie about who you are. I don't have the patience to deal with that.
Asking for items for other people's cool too. For like.. Gifts
Edit: Donations are always accepted.

(Other info: Frost is a master Bladesmith, Bowyer, and Jeweler. Also, I can't offer Masterworks.)

#A0E3F6​

Last edited:

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
IGN: LuxTop
Character name: Manessa
What you want: *Orthography of the author in the letter is sustained* --- [an ornate silver scroll]
>Hello! I would like to make a gift for Makni Keone of Everfall Academy. I would learn from my ma' how to weave a sweater for him, but she is too busy for the winter with the orders. I had been trying to do it on my own, but I am too bad at this - and I fear to disappoint him. Grand'ma told me I could write to the charity to make the gift for him instead while I am learning. of how to make gifts on my own. Could you, please, create makni mittens for Keone, or a sweater? Though, do Makni like clothes? Don't they ruffle feathers? This question certainly ruffles mine feathers now... And I do not even have them! My goodness... *many crossed out scribbles follow*
Ma' suggested we gift him something pretty, like his feathers - silvery. I know he is a mage and a lectu-rer, and they use scrolls, don't they? A scroll case should be perfect for him. He is a form-istry mage, so if you could - decorate it to remind him of water and air, of which he is a master.

Grand'ma told me to not forget about another good man who was kind to me, Sir Pumpkin-knight, he is into creepy stories and pumpkins if you couldn't tell, so I want him something creepy too - a carving knife for pumpkins. If you could, make it scary-eerie, please!
[Keone - an ornate silver scroll, Sir Pumpking-knight - an eerie pumpkin carving knife]
Why you want it
: >Keone is nice and I want to make a gift to him, and to Sir Pumpkin-knight, he was very nice to me too. We fought evil ghosts, he taught me how to shoot with a bow to fight them! And he told me scary story afterwards too!

Done!

The request for a scroll case is accepted. (Completed, waiting to lore.)
The request for a carving knife is accepted. (completed, waiting to lore)

(I will be in contact with you as these gifts are both for other people, this is acceptable.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
To clarify to others posting, When I meant letters, I meant if you didn't want to post and ask for a gift for someone. I don't expect everyone to write a letter.

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
IGN: The_VALKYRIE
Character name: Valtae
What you want: Three sets of hairpins sized for children to young women, A gold Emberlark set, Silver Mockingbird set, and a silver Silverbloom set

Why you want it: Three sets of Hairpins for three young ladies; Jaz, Forte, and Dolce respectively
Fulfilled

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm going to go ahead and bump this, though I don't have much room for too much. One item request per character. Latest date delievery will be feb. Though expect to them to come out soon.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Alright, Cut off time for this is the end of the first week of january

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
IGN: Jishrim
Character name: Lysander
What you want: An anchor arcana; a matched set if possible. Themed after dragonflies.
Why you want it: To be held for the sake of the greater realm.

Lysander would get a referal to lana wake and a current reminder that she likely wouldn't make them

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey, Just a shoutout to let people know I haven't forgotten about this. I have most of the items made, But Need to spend a while working on lore. I'll try to get them out by late Jan-feb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.