Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Property in Storm's Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Players are eligible to purchase property in Storm's Landing. You may only own up to 1 home and one RP based build (shop, guild hall, stall, et cetera) per character, with a maximum of 4 builds per minecraft account. Exceptions can be made for RP purposes at staff's discretion (for example, a property agent who wants to buy spawn property for resale).

You may either purchase a completed build, buy a build from our marketplace of prebuilt but not yet live builds, or commission a completely new build. For completed builds and marketplace builds, you may pay for small updates or changes. Please reference this thread for more info http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/storms-landing-spawn-rules.38542/

Completed Builds
You may purchase existing live builds from either the server or another player. If you are buying from the server, please fill out this application below. If you are buying from a player, please let us know what build you now own.

Right now, we'll hold completed builds for a week and then consider all of the requests together. We'll certainly run out of supply, so for any builds where more than one person wants to buy it, staff will again consider a number of factors and are instructed to consider the totality of circumstances such that no single factor will be enough to sway the decision either way.

Completed empty and server builds will pop up as we build the spawn with marketplace and custom builds, so there will be opportunities to purchase after this first round. After 1 week, all additional and unfilled completed builds will be fulfilled on a rolling (first come first served basis).

Completed Build Request:
IGN:
Location of Build: (there will be signs on each build, so tell us the address)

Marketplace

Right now the marketplace is not open and we're looking for builders to help design the houses in that section. Message Antilogy, Archbishop, and Mairinbaihn here on the forums if you have interest. As soon as the markertplace is open, this thread will be edited to contain that information.

Custom Builds
You may commission a custom build by asking here. The cost will be the plot price and material cost plus some potential compensation for the builders. It's cheaper to go with marketplace or completed builds. Custom builds will be done in a style similar to marketplace builds and will be thematically accurate to the location where the build is to be placed Here's the application for that:

Custom Build Request:
IGN:
Coordinates of Location:
Size of Build:
Any other info we need:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Completed Build Request:
Soresta Shalherana's Guild Hall

IGN:
Teeke

Location of Build: (there will be signs on each build, so tell us the address)
106 East Crescent

Completed Build Request:
Soresta Shalherana's Free Clinic

IGN:
Teeke c/o Soresta Shalherana

Location of Build:
104 East Crescent

Last edited:

parto

Lord of Altera
Completed Build Request:
Baranaby Barton's Cabinet of Curiosities(Name Pending): A House of Fine Exotic Wares and Rare Valuables( some of questionable acquisition)

IGN: Parto

Location of Build: (there will be signs on each build, so tell us the address): 103 West Portway

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Custom Build Request: A graveyard dedicated to the Grey Lady. Thematic colors of purple, grey and white. Mostly grey.. A morgue. A place for a pyre (just one), and graves around it (12? would do), of course.
IGN: solusrequiem
Coordinates of Location: 4703, 52, 918
Size of Build: Around 2-3 chunks? Maybe less.. This is by no means something big- I'd like to keep it small.
Any other info we need: This is out of the Spawn build gate bounds, around the picture attached. This'll be considered my 1 RP based build. I don't feel it appropriate to build a graveyard inside city bounds :p And people dooo need somewhere to bury the dead from potential brawls gone haywire.

Let me know if it's even possible (and to ease your load, considering I can help build, I'll be happy to! But I leave it in your hands), and the price for this pricey thing..

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
So essentially you've turned spawn into an overcomplicated Tambry, and still haven't posted the full prices somewhere?

I'm glad someone got what they wanted from your rushed campaign.

This has been what I've been waiting for?

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
So essentially you've turned spawn into an overcomplicated Tambry, and still haven't posted the full prices somewhere?

Kings Law rule 19. Citizens are required to protect the harmony of the HollowWorld community and ensure that they contribute positively to it. This means players must behave in a manner befitting an upstanding HollowWorld Citizen and refraining from activities which could be construed as damaging the community by Staff.
Essentially, and this goes for everyone; if you can't say something nice, keep it to yourself. If you can't be positive and productive, rethink before you post.

We're damned if we give partial updates because we're not giving the whole package, and we're damned if we hold off releasing information until everything is complete because we're not being open or transparent. I can't really see a win-win, it's a catch 22. At the end of the day though, we're trying to move forward and bring new life to the server, so I can't see that being a bad thing.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty

Second quote from your signature . . .

On a more light hearted note . . . Love the new spawn first off! Seconds I'd like to request a build!

Custom Build Request: Warehouse
IGN: The_Tottot
Coordinates of Location: -none specified; just on the water somewhere-
Size of Build: I'd like it to be rather large . . . Somewhere along the lines of 9-16 plots but if we're packing as much as we can I can do smaller! I'll take anything I can get really! :)
Any other info we need: It's James McGuffin we're talking about! the nicer the better!

parto

Lord of Altera
Second quote from your signature . . .

On a more light hearted note . . . Love the new spawn first off! Seconds I'd like to request a build!

Custom Build Request: Warehouse
IGN: The_Tottot
Coordinates of Location: -none specified; just on the water somewhere-
Size of Build: I'd like it to be rather large . . . Somewhere along the lines of 9-16 plots but if we're packing as much as we can I can do smaller! I'll take anything I can get really! :)
Any other info we need: It's James McGuffin we're talking about! the nicer the better!

I think there's a prebuilt warehouse-y type thing behind the dockside tavern. Might not be the size you had in mind though.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Friendly reminder this is still a thing. Will be addressing properties in the next day or so. :)

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I wonder if this is in the right forum? It's in support requests so some people might not notice it.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
We're gonna be sorting all spawn-information into one location in the coming days, not to worry!

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Custom Build Request: A highrise ish house
IGN: overlord2304
Coordinates of Location:

The spot in the middle is prefered, otherwise as close to it as possible
Size of Build: 1 chunk (if need be can be slightly bigger)
Any other info we need: IC it's supposed to be a home away from home f0r my charachters, so it's supposed to have a certain aura of luxury to it (though not quiet a entirely diamond palace either, some gold used sparingly here and there might be nice though)
(Also could I get a estimate of the cost, I know this is probably hard to do though, so no worries if it's not possible)
P.S.

Last edited:

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
Completed Build Request: Cailli Forge (Forge and handy-shop)
IGN:Bakalisk
Location of Build: 103 East Portway

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
Completed Build Request:Fred's wood (wood shop to sell my freshly cut wood)

IGN:fredrick (or fred)

Location of Build: Dock market 004 (next to storms landing bank)

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Completed Build Request: Walanescu Wares
IGN: sadko12345
Location of Build: 107 West Portway

Status
Not open for further replies.