Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

By the Sword and the Faith

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
lav.png
1532799319553.png
-===============-
-=|
Par l'épée et la foi |=-
-===============-

-=-
Let it be known all across the land that I, Charlemagne du Lavoyarde, son of Arthorius the Great Emperor of the late Turien Empire, have returned to publicly lay my claim upon the house that my father brought forth.
-
For many years, I have travelled the lands in the guise of a priest to serve God but time has taken its toll and I grow weary of travelling and preaching upon deaf ears. I hereby name my neice, Arielle du Lavoyarde, to the position of my heir, to inherit the titles and land that I hold when my time to pass has come.
-
House Lavoyarde returns by our hand. By the sword and the faith, we shall rise to once more bring glory to the Sun and to the legacy of Arcturus.
-=-
Signed:
-====================-
Charlemagne du Lavoyarde
Lord of House Lavoyarde

-====================-
Arielle du Lavoyarde
Heir to House Lavoyarde

-====================-
1532799319553.png

OOC:
Making a start on a mini project for Elz and i​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Charlemagne abandoned his claim to be a priest. I have my own plans for the house and what I'm doing with it.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Charlemagne abandoned his claim to be a priest. I have my own plans for the house and what I'm doing with it.
no he didn't. i've spoken to paint and tom about it. this is what i'm doing with my character. oppose it IG, if you've a problem.