Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Cameronkemp's Application [Declined: Bettymorlock]

Cameronkemp98

Villager
Minecraft Username : Cameronkemp
I have read the tome of citizenship and i do agree.I think the role-play is a good idea but no i have no experience of role-playing.I am Cameron Kemp i enjoy playing Minecraft because i think i'm a bit creative. My hobbies are playing football and playing games like Fifa 12 and Minecraft.I am here because i want to join a peaceful server and have fun.I would also like to add that i am good at buildcraft and indrusticalcraft as well.Yes i do notice that the black magic mod is banned but any way i dony use that stuff. i was looking for a server where not many people join and i can make friends easy so i went on the Technic forums and found you.Yes i have voted .

Tantara

Resigned Admin
If you're applying for the tekkit server, this is the wrong place.
If not, could you add in the questions for your answers?