Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Campaign Overview

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hello.

This campaign is slated tenatitively for some time in April, but we may do some events alluding to the campaign before that point, pending interest. This campaign is going to follow an experimental layout. The signup won't be for individual players - if you show up to an event it will be presumed you will be prepared to accept the consequences for your character's actions, if applicable. Instead, there will be a signup for groups.

The campaign is going to progress differentially than past campaigns. Instead of just linearly going through the paces from event to event, each group which signs up will be given hints of a plot to follow, and while mingling is of course allowed, bear in mind that the actions of one member reflect on all members of the group for plot purposes. To sign up, just make a conversation with me (and everyone in the group) on the forums, with the following template:

Name:
Preferred timezone:
Affiliation (why they're together):

Once that is done, and the campaign is underway, we'll start handling progression. If you want to do the group signup and organization over discord instead, that's fine too. BLargtheAwesome#8832

See you again in April.

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
what if people don't have a group? can they still participate in the campaign?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Will this campaign be as drastic as earlier ones? Not going to lie, I’m still exhausted from Archon lol. Plus it is a little tiresome to have large chunks of time taken away from players who wanted to hold events in those times because the world is melting again.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Will this campaign be as drastic as earlier ones? Not going to lie, I’m still exhausted from Archon lol. Plus it is a little tiresome to have large chunks of time taken away from players who wanted to hold events in those times because the world is melting again.
That's sort of the nature of large server campaigns, and why down time in between them is so important. The downtime between campaigns gives players the time to do their stuff before the next world crisis hits.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
That's sort of the nature of large server campaigns, and why down time in between them is so important. The downtime between campaigns gives players the time to do their stuff before the next world crisis hits.
Yeah, it’s not anyone’s fault that I haven’t had the time to do any events anyways. I guess I’ll have to wait and keep planning.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
There is still plenty of time from now until these begin to do events, as well.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Name: Rook Corvus.
Preferred timezone: GMT+1
Affiliation (why they're together): Blackrush.

Sorry for not signing up earlier, I didn't see it in time, plus I may or may not have gotten information all mixed up and wrong. Would I still be able to join a group? I understand if not, but I'm still able to, I'd like to join the Blackrush group. If not ignore this comment, and I hope that the campaign will be fun for all of those involved!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Name: Rook Corvus.
Preferred timezone: GMT+1
Affiliation (why they're together): Blackrush.

Sorry for not signing up earlier, I didn't see it in time, plus I may or may not have gotten information all mixed up and wrong. Would I still be able to join a group? I understand if not, but I'm still able to, I'd like to join the Blackrush group. If not ignore this comment, and I hope that the campaign will be fun for all of those involved!
If you aren't able to join a group, you can join [Toasty and I's group], which is for anyone not in a group. This group is mainly OOC, so you'd be free to RP campaign stuff with Blackrush folks if that makes sense for Rook :)

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
You can join any group that'll take you without asking Blarg.