Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [cancelled] Alteran Pub Quiz @ Storm's Landing Tavern

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1592767426034.png

Alteran Pub Quiz
Brought to you by the man of the people; Arthur Blackby

The tables in Storm's Landing's Tavern are all set apart, grouped with five chairs, to make space for a night of entertainment.
Arthur Blackby has applied to be voted into the council of government of Storm's Landing and hopes to show you he's the best man to vote on.
As a man of the people, he has organized this Alteran Pub Quiz to bring the people of Storm's Landing a fun night full of merriment!
Sign your team up and join this spectacle!

P E A C E F U L
No shenanigans

When: 23rd of June - Tuesday - 2pm EST
What: Pubquiz Alteran style, answer questions about Altera related topics
Who: Everyone, this is a public event.
Why: Arthur wants to increase his vote rating

Signed up:
Form to sign up below.

Team name:
Members:

Team 1:
Team 2:
Team 3:
Etc.

FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

Mudpaw Asked: Are you planning on having like a range of difficulty or like are all the questions going to be older lore based?
Answer: We are making sure everyone has a fair chance of winning the game, new as well as old players. Can't give away more than that.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
How to do this:
Arthur will yell the questions, while you can answer the questions in a google doc which you share with only your team members.
There are likely to be 5 rounds of 10 questions.
At the end, you share the doc with me and I'll copy it into a private doc.
Then Arthur yells the answers and you can check if you got them right. Whoever claims to have the most points will share their doc again. I'll then go over the answers once more to see if you have counted the correct ones and if you haven't cheated by changing some afterwards.

Golden rule:
The answer on the quizmaster's answer sheet is the right answer - even if it is wrong!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
why has nobody else done this bart you have such big brain energy
I just hope lots of people can make it :) I actually got the inspiration from blargtheawesome when he did some sort of "trivia" game during the event in which he announced Nwalme would disappear. He'd ask questions about the far past IC and people who knew the answer got a pouch of radiants tossed at em. A few weeks ago I remembered that and have ever since waited for the right moment to host an actual pub quiz.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Are you planning on having like a range of difficulty or like are all the questions going to be older lore based?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Are you planning on having like a range of difficulty or like are all the questions going to be older lore based?
I'm making the quiz with the SL ooc event-team. We are making sure that everyone has a fair chance of winning the game! New or old :)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I just hope lots of people can make it :) I actually got the inspiration from blargtheawesome when he did some sort of "trivia" game during the event in which he announced Nwalme would disappear. He'd ask questions about the far past IC and people who knew the answer got a pouch of radiants tossed at em. A few weeks ago I remembered that and have ever since waited for the right moment to host an actual pub quiz.
I remember this. Nwalme didn't throw radiants at people, and it was just while he was stalling for some background stuff to happen (he was talking to his daughter, the future empress, inbetween the rounds of trivia). Instead of radiants, he was eating from a bag of candied almonds while he was sitting there so he just threw one candied almond at whoever answered a question right to represent them getting one point.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I remember this. Nwalme didn't throw radiants at people, and it was just while he was stalling for some background stuff to happen (he was talking to his daughter, the future empress, inbetween the rounds of trivia). Instead of radiants, he was eating from a bag of candied almonds while he was sitting there so he just threw one candied almond at whoever answered a question right to represent them getting one point.
That was it! I forgot, yes candied almonds! haha

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sign up with a team name and its members everyone :) if the time doesn't suit I can make it 3pm or move the date. This is most fun with lots of people :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Should we have less than 3 teams signed up for this, it'll be postponed to a TBD date. I must confess I did expect a bit more sign-ups for this :p

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I'll probably try to make it, just been busy lately so the time didn't work before :(

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
You happened to choose a time with a lot of other events happening at once. I think people are just overwhelmed.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I won this.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You happened to choose a time with a lot of other events happening at once. I think people are just overwhelmed.
Yeah that's alright, that's why it's just until further notice when we've found a better time to try again with more time in advance as well