Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Candlewood ] Circle of Lore

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

═──────────────═

Within Candlewood, there are Circles on very specific research and studies.

Between the lines, however, when so fixated on these matters for the greater good of the Realm, there comes questions regarding other spheres of knowledge. A man studying within the Circle of Alchemy may desire to know more of Qlippoth's connection with Ashen Bloom, for example-- or someone within the Circle of Metallurgy desires references to copy from if wishing to recreate Arcturian armour from history.

The Circle of Lore aims to fill the void of the more ambitious studies with providing knowledge to those needing it.
Not everybody desires to read through the endless libraries for their wanted answers-- and that is OK.

Simply ask: the Circle of Lore may know.

The Circle of Lore also strives to discover new knowledge from myths.

This may take the form of archelogy digs, meeting historical figures or even adventures into the unknown.

═──────────────═

[Curator]

Lana Silveira
I am Wake

[Members]

To be seen
I have no idea.
Generally speaking, anyone in Candlewood offers themselves to aid in regards to 'lore' questions. Technically this means most people in Candlewood, even if Curators of other circles, are members of the Circle of Lore.

The Circle of Lore is overseen in part by the Auditor and Sage of Candlewood, as laid out in the Organisation and Leadership of Candlewood agreement.

═──────────────═

+ Lana's Weekly Lectures (Repeated) +
+ Discussing Precursors +
+
Put me in the River +
+
Theorizing Precursors +
+
When we Walked in Fields of Gold +
+
The Mountain and I +
+
We know the way! +
+
Homeward Bound +
+
Archeology Site Excursions +
+
The Precursors +

Awards:

Exemplar Rose
A small statue of Earkstone, resembling a rose coming out from cracked rough earth. It is given to anyone who attends Lana's Lectures 8 or more times and has shown that they have used the knowledge given to them outside of the classroom.
"Exemplar Rose, gifted to [name] for their academic ascertainment in our new era. May your mind bloom. Lana Silveira"

Freia Flortel (( Goldbeean )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Valerie Gerharde (( JennyBean )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Raelur Fen'Shal (( AzureKnights )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Cael Mithtanil (( Sankera )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Reinhard von Strussen Blud (( LuxTop )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Storm Arcturus (( Catalyst )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.
Ruvan Kegheart (( TagTeamChampion )) has been given an Exemplar Rose.

Xóchitl Award
A small smooth statue resembling Xóchitl (( So - Chi (like in chill but without the "ll") - Till )), Lana's pet Axolotl, standing upon a watery base. It is given to individuals that Lana believes has helped the Circle of Lore individually, as a personal thanks.
"The Xóchitl Award, gifted to [Name] for their worth as a true scholar to the Circle of Lore of Candlewood. Lana Silveira."

Freia Flortel (( Goldbeean )) has been given an Xóchitl Award.
Cael Mithtanil (( Sankera )) has been given an Xóchitl Award.
Luna Crow (( Opal )) has been given an Xóchitl Award.

Precursor Award Statue
A small statue of a smooth-carapace Precursor, holding a stick engraved with Precursor patterns. It is given to anyone who attended any of the events during the Precursor event-arc.
"To [name], for the aid in uncovering the mystery of the Precursors for the first time in history. Thank you. ~Lana Silveira."

Raelur Fen'Shal (( AzureKnights )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Freia Flortel (( Goldbeean )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Luna Crow (( Opal )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Cael Mithtanil (( Sankera )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Aesi Ro'van (( LyricalArtist )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Miya Bluet (( Fortune )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Oleg (( Jase )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Sylvia Adva (( Fluffy Bristle )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Athryl Mithtanil (( IceandFire )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Reinhard Blud (( LuxTop )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Storm Arcturus (( Catalyst )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Hellmann ( Adam/Byrne )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Valerie Gerharde (( JennyBean )) has been given a Precursor Award.
Carla Geiser (( Laruza )) has been given a Precursor Award.

Precursor Genesis Award:
A large statue of Miststone, showing a spiked-carapace Precursor of blue holding a spear engraved with Precursor patterns, the spearhead made of the same blue as the carapace. It stands upon an engraved block where many carapaces lay fallen, just like how they were found in the archeology sites.
"To [name], whom vanquished ignorance and solved the mystery of the lost race. The truest of scholars and an achievement to never be forgotten. On behalf of Altera: thank you. ~Lana Silveira."

Raelur Fen'Shal (( AzureKnights )) has been given a Genesis Award.
Freia Flortel (( Goldbeean )) has been given a Genesis Award.
Cael Mithtanil (( Sankera )) has been given a Genesis Award.
Luna Crow (( Opal )) has been given a Genesis Award.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Updated with events.

Uhhh
Awkwardly
I have no idea who is actually in the Circle of Lore.

Lana has a group of individuals she particularly associates with Candlewood and the Circle of Lore, but I do not know if these people are actually part of the Circle. So I'll take those people below. Respond with a funny quote or a funny remark if you are part of it :D

IceandFire (Athryl), Sankera (Cael), Jase (Oleg), Catalyst (Storm), Heie (Kethron), Opal (Luna), Fluffy Bristle (Syvlia), Goldbeean (Freia)

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
Freia has Unlimited knowledge

I am not funny Also yes she is a part of the lore circle
Also if you go to the reaction role channel in the candlewood discord and hover over the lore reacts you can see who's in it

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Also if you go to the reaction role channel in the candlewood discord and hover over the lore reacts you can see who's in it
yes but some people on there have not RP'ed with Lana so I don't trust it, I used said reactions to make todays post c;

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Ink on a paper, splish splosh, I like creativity, splish splosh, this was supposed to be funny. Splish, splosh.