Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Capital City] Azerport

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Azerport Capital of Marr.png
2014-12-23_23.44.33.png
{Moderate - Violence must have consent from both parties and one of the Region Owners @Tybalt @mokwar @Ddaug02 }

Description / Introduction:
Azerport is a rather well known Port City in Altera with a rich History going back to the day of the Golden Lion Empire, where it was founded by House Azerwind, a Vassal House to the Arcturian Empire. Following the Fall of the Old Empire and the birth of House Marr, House Azerwind slowly merged with this new House. These people are known as Marrians and they inhabit the Azerwind Delta area. They are a proud sort of people that stresses importance on the military, and loyalty to each other.

House: Marr
King: Tybalt Rhett Marr-Engem
Population: 17
Current Wealth: All of our Funds through Taxes go straight to progress of Azerport itself. So to measure this we measure in plots. Currently Both Azerport and Twilight Falls set on the Same Region consisting of 874 plots, totaling 2,232,500r
Daily Tax Rate: 100r. Every House has the right to tax its people, and all funds goes to construction of Azerport and Twilight Falls, and its how we afford to make this wonderful city for you to RP in.

Government: Azerport is Govern By the High Council and is classified as a Constitutional Monarchy.
Link: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/kingdom-of-azerport-government.31021/

Law: The people of Azerport Follows Rahas Doctrine within the borders of the City as it is Rahas Holy Land. This is due to the fact that Marr's culture shares Rahas ideals of Dedication, Courage, Honour, Equality, Defense of the Downtrodden, Community, Justice, and Loyalty.
They also follow a Normal set of laws aswell (That i need to really work on sometime...make it pretty)
Link:http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/laws-and-decrees-of-house-marr-repost.29385/

Religion: -Rahas is the Prime Religion of the City. Even those who do not worship him still hold onto most of his ideals.
-Another dominant Religion is Theodra. Practiced mostly by those who live beyond the walls in the more Rural area of Azerport, and even the King himself is devoted fully to the Goddess.
-Crusade is occasionally respected and followed by some of those in the Legion.
-Most other gods are in neutral view to the citizens of Azerport.
- Everyone is free to worship whichever god, as Marr excercise the Right to Freedom of Religion.
-However, the worship of the Evil gods; Jishrim-God of Chaos, Visage-God of Deciet, manipulation, and Thieves are outlawed, and punishable by law. Degree of punishment is decided by how severe and radical the cultist is.

How to get Here~
2014-12-12_22.45.35.png

Take the Dockmaster from any town, and tell him "Go Azerport" and it will take you to our Harbour
Housing: Available Housing as of now is absolutely free! Housing in the upcoming Noble and Upper Districts however will be sold for a reasonable price.

Needed Professions:
  • Hunters
  • Soldiers
  • Doctor
  • Loggers
  • Fishermen
  • Sailors
  • Barmaid
  • Farmers
  • Anything Unique you would bring in RP to the town~
Important Positions: These, would requie my OOC and IC trust and a very big part of the community and holds powerful positions in the House.

• Head of Economy
  • Head of Diplomacy
You will have to prove to me beforehand you are capable of performing these roles...and we are very picky.

Town Rules: First and Foremost before joining you must read this. Link: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/marrian-out-of-character-law-and-code.30473/

1.) Keep RP sensible...don't attack randomly for "Lols" and blame it on being mentally unstable and a psychopath...we've had too many problems with that causing members to leave before, and its generally bad roleplay, not to mention get you on the Kill on Sight List.
2.) Don't steal, grief, that stuff
3.) Do not Build Tunnels to your Home....much plans for the underground and we dont need criminals using them.
4.) After one month of inactivity your home will be repossessed so it can be used by someone who wants to actively RP in Azerport, and items put into the towns storage.

Application Form:

Username:
Character name:

Character Age:
What Job are you looking for:
Why do you want to live in Azerport:
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine:

Screenshots: 2014-12-23_23.42.04.png

2014-12-24_00.01.01.png

2014-12-24_00.20.59.png

2014-12-23_23.45.03.png

2014-12-24_00.28.02.png

2014-12-24_00.28.41.png

Residents:
Will add in the Future. For now here is a Census of all of Marr's Citizens
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/house-marr-census.28525/

Council/City Owners
Nobility of the House and City. Any of these people are those you would come to for any questions or help OOC.
Legion
These are the Turien Legionnaires that are stationed in Azerport.
Citizens
The Remembered
  • Brogan Makorath - The General
  • Draven Makorath - The Legionnaire
  • Decimus - The Patriot
  • Vivianna - The Mistress
  • Amethyst G. Azerwind - The True Heir

Tagging: @bettemus99 @Kyle1322 @Sir_Ashington @mokwar @Fraser028 @Ddaug02 @BrianAT16 @Delta_61251 @CthulhuPeople @jayo53 @samsam223 @Megadonkey30 @BarbarianGaming @Helios @uncrazygirl @GIbbs @Lavilethorn

scrollbar2.gif
Added Disclaimers
These are added over Time if one of the Region Owners see fit and others agree.
  • NEW DISCLAIMER: If you are going to attack Azerport at any time and plan on killing innocents or random people alike we kindly ask as to keep realism, that at least THREE armed guards are online before you actually attempt things violent or otherwise. Azerport is a moderate city and we ALWAYS consent to fights and such because we wish to create an immersed environment but Due to the fact in RP Azerport is a bustling city and SOMEONE would notice violence no matter what, it would not only break immersion and if you did so realism because no one person can OOCly be on all day and all night, and because of such we put this disclaimer up to ensure that we avoid and prevent arguments that may be caused such as breaking of realism and because no guard is online and someone just went genocidal on the town and broke down its walls for luls. - @Kyle1322

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
@u@ I'm in love with those shaders

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Updated the Second Post.

Rahas Donation Shrine - Located in the Market Square
2015-01-03_23.22.28.png
Built by the wonderful closet Rahas worshiper we all know @223hero7 :heart:
Purpose- This is a Shrine dedicated to the God Rahas, Azerports Patron deity. There is a donation chest to drop Diamonds, Emeralds, Redstone, Glowstone, RP Items, RP Books, Bows, Arrows, Weapons, Armor, Player Heads, Artifacts, potions, anything of Value. "they will be checked and Michcat can empty them" . All these donations are IC and does effect The God Rahas during events and such.

NOTE: Lets say your character was a farmer. And they had a wheat farm. Stacks of wheat Bails will be considered of value. As they would most likely not have diamonds and Gold n' the sort.
(But good Lord don't put Junk in there.)

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Updated the Second Post.

Rahas Donation Shrine - Located in the Market Square
View attachment 57452
Built by the wonderful closet Rahas worshiper we all know @223hero7 :heart:
Purpose- This is a Shrine dedicated to the God Rahas, Azerports Patron deity. There is a donation chest to drop Diamonds, Emeralds, Redstone, Glowstone, RP Items, RP Books, Bows, Arrows, Weapons, Armor, Player Heads, Artifacts, potions, anything of Value. @Michcat will be checking and emptying the chests. All these donations are IC and does effect The God Rahas during events and such.

NOTE: Lets say your character was a farmer. And they had a wheat farm. Stacks of wheat Bails will be considered of value. As they would most likely not have diamonds and Gold n' the sort.
(But good Lord don't put Junk in there.)
... she will?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Azerports docks would be closed, all trade ships has ceased docking and departing. All travel between the city and outside it's walls is done only by Vessels belonging to the Turian Empire*

*The walls and gates are sealed off and orders have been given to not let anyone in or out of the city unless given other Orders - On complete lockdown*

*The boats in the harbor are docked in separate undisclosed locations*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Username: jayo53
Character name: Marcus Attilus

Character Age: 22
What Job are you looking for: I would like to start a tavern with an Inn and a bar upstairs!
Why do you want to live in Azerport: It looks like this town would fit me better than a village. (My Character fits good with bigger and larger towns settlements)
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes
Looks good :) saddly I can't help at the moment but, uh

Contact @Kyle1322 @Ddaug02 @Sir_Ashington

Their ingame names are exactly what's above, RP names Alanna, Murdoc and Idon if you see them as that under tab.

These guys should be able to help you. We do have an inn already made on the docks but I've been thinking of the idea of having a bigger one inside the walls.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Whoops I was having a Decision in my brain and i kept changing my mind.. I do want to join still Il repost it

About that bigger inn... I could expand it Making it inta a Brewery Underground and a Stable at ground lever with a Bar upstairs.

Also well i cant message ingame white i see that idon is on...
Im afraid that may be powergaming if i ask to meet him ingame

Last edited:

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera

What Job are you looking for: I would like to start a tavern with an Inn and a bar upstairs!
Why do you want to live in Azerport: It looks like this town would fit me better than a village. (My Character fits good with bigger and larger towns settlements)

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

Hi friend, I'm Sir_Ashington.
I have indeed noticed this post, and would be happy to help you get settled?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Ok in going to be on at about 7:00 US-Central time zone (Iowa)

Also whoukd it be meta gaming to ask to meet in the forums?
Well, if your character had intentions to see Azerport, then I'm sure it'll be okay if he drops by.
Alanna is in and around Azerport, and I guarantee she'll be there, and not anywhere else.

I'm on for the rest of the night except for 6-7 pm PST - And if google is correct, then that's 8-9 US Central time.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It isn't meta gaming to set up RP out of character. It's not like it's murderous intentions and Azerport is a very public and common place.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok well im there... Where could i find you ive been walking around for quite some time now