Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Capital City] Azerport

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
NEW DISCLAIMER: If you are going to attack Azerport at any time and plan on killing innocents or random people alike we kindly ask as to keep realism, that at least THREE armed guards are online before you actually attempt things violent or otherwise. Azerport is a moderate city and we ALWAYS consent to fights and such because we wish to create an immersed environment but Due to the fact in RP Azerport is a bustling city and SOMEONE would notice violence no matter what, it would not only break immersion and if you did so realism because no one person can OOCly be on all day and all night, and because of such we put this disclaimer up to ensure that we avoid and prevent arguments that may be caused such as breaking of realism and because no guard is online and someone just went genocidal on the town and broke down its walls for luls.

This has been a Marrian service announcement, Please Drink Responsibly.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
NEW DISCLAIMER: If you are going to attack Azerport at any time and plan on killing innocents or random people alike we kindly ask as to keep realism, that at least THREE armed guards are online before you actually attempt things violent or otherwise. Azerport is a moderate city and we ALWAYS consent to fights and such because we wish to create an immersed environment but Due to the fact in RP Azerport is a bustling city and SOMEONE would notice violence no matter what, it would not only break immersion and if you did so realism because no one person can OOCly be on all day and all night, and because of such we put this disclaimer up to ensure that we avoid and prevent arguments that may be caused such as breaking of realism and because no guard is online and someone just went genocidal on the town and broke down its walls for luls.

This has been a Marrian service announcement, Please Drink Responsibly.
*waits till only two people are online*
*Takes two buddies to kill them*
*Does this every other night*
*An Empire is killed overnight by three people*
*Sense is none*

Elijah Watt

Villager
Username:Soul_Ripper
Character name: Jack Wolfe

Character Age: 24
What Job are you looking for: Blacksmith, or soldier
Why do you want to live in Azerport: Jack is looking for a place to settle into and make a living.. maybe even start a family.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: yes

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Username:Soul_Ripper
Character name: Jack Wolfe

Character Age: 24
What Job are you looking for: Blacksmith, or soldier
Why do you want to live in Azerport: Jack is looking for a place to settle into and make a living.. maybe even start a family.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: yes
Accepted~
@Kyle1322 @bettemus99 or @mokwar can get you all setlled in if I am not on.

@Kyle1322 Is Legate and will Enlist your character into the military
and @Ace19 can start training for the military and possibly Blacksmithing

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If needed and interested... There is a free blacksmith in Twilight Falls-
If there is not one in Azerport, he could work in TF and live in Azerport?
Or something

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/soul_rippers-whitelist-app.33332/

It would be a danger to his character's health to be within Azerport's city limits with Tybalt in it
Isn't that a bit meta? Tybalt doesn't know IC that this dude is as edgy as Jishrim. You have every right to decline that application, i mean it's your city after all but I think it's kinda meta...
oh and btw if it would be a danger to that characters health he should learn the hard way....Hard ways are very good for character development.

Elijah Watt

Villager
I was just joking though as I said Why go to a city of the man I want to kill? If I wanted to kill you I would hire some people from cut throat cove to do it for me.

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
I was just joking though as I said Why go to a city of the man I want to kill? If I wanted to kill you I would hire some people from cut throat cove to do it for me.
If you would want to kill Tybalt you would be an idiot :p Simple mercenaries can't even scratch them, and i think Cutthroat cove is deserted anyways :/

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Right, so yes. Me and Elijah has talked it over in a private convo. He can be permitted into Azerport. Just have to RP with peeps.

Now, if I were to decline a simply edgy character, it would be meta yes. Same kind of meta that peaceful tagged regions are meta. I've just personally dealt with a lot of psychopaths and murderers and such in Azerport for a lifetime. And because of a few it caused our population to drop and move away. Was just being careful. Me and Elijah are cool mate ;)
@Ratchat620

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Um, Tybs... I thought I had told you, but I guess I didn't. Og left Marr and Azerport to become a Guardian of Immortality. You also forgot Meena, Murdoc's adopted child.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Um, Tybs... I thought I had told you, but I guess I didn't. Og left Marr and Azerport to become a Guardian of Immortality. You also forgot Meena, Murdoc's adopted child.
Alright, got it. Also, last time Marr is going to forgive this for anyone. If your a member of the military, you have to go to the Office at the docks. And formally resign. A professional military doesn't randomly looks for their legionnaire and one day meet up again and they say "Oh, I left." That is called going AWOL "Absent without Official Leave and desertion.

People who are away for more than thirty days but return voluntarily or indicate a credible intent to return may still be considered AWOL. Those who are away for fewer than thirty days but can credibly be shown to have no intent to return (for example, by joining the armed forces of another country) may nevertheless be tried for desertion. In rare occasions, they may be tried for treason if enough evidence is found.

So, please come tell Murdoc within a month please @_@

Username: BaussSauce
Character name: Vincent Blackwood

Character Age: 22
What Job are you looking for: Soldier
Why do you want to live in Azerport: The city looks amazing and it seems you have a lot of citizens so far and I want an environment with a lot of people online playing.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes I will

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Username: BaussSauce
Character name: Vincent Blackwood

Character Age: 22
What Job are you looking for: Soldier
Why do you want to live in Azerport: The city looks amazing and it seems you have a lot of citizens so far and I want an environment with a lot of people online playing.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes I will
It has been seen, Once I get online Id love to rp with ya! whether later today or tomorrow or whenever avaliable! :D

Im busy playing WOW recently, so yeah xD