Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Capital City] Azerport

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
[Following up with Unease Updates]
The City Braces for a storm like none other, the farmlands and waterfronts are all but abandoned and the ships are tied down heavily on the docks.
Any and all Marrians remain inside the walls of Azerport, awaiting for the storm to pass and the city guard is keeping a vigil watch on any possible crime or discord.
Search parties are sent out often to find anyone who is trapped or in need of help, while it has sent couriers to alert small defensless villages of Marr's Surrounding lands to come to Azerport and seek refuge for the storm. They are also offering shelter from the storm for anyone in need, Be it Turien or otherwise.

[yes the refuge is Public knowledge, anyone can go to azerport]

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+Azerport is currently a full Military State under the United Marrian Legions control. With the Grand Marshall and his officers taking charge of the city affairs. And will remain as such until a claimant with enough support steps forth.

Main Claimants: Lady Alanna Rhett, Duchess Amethsyt G. Azerwind, Lady Sheila Somnius Cor., Scout-Master Tybalt Rhett-Marr, Legate Murdoc Marr
@Sir_Ashington @mokwar @bettemus99 @Tybalt @Kyle1322

Minor Claimants:
Princess Allindra Rhett (Withdraws, is already your overlord) Prince Ailil Rhett Sigurd, Sir Sif Sigurd, Eira Rhett Sigurd, Erndhart Blackrose, Evaine Blackrose, Prince Henry Beckett

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
+Azerport is currently a full Military State under the United Marrian Legions control. With the Grand Marshall and his officers taking charge of the city affairs. And will remain as such until a claimant with enough support steps forth.

Main Claimants: Lady Alanna Rhett, Duchess Amethsyt G. Azerwind, Lady Sheila Somnius Cor., Scout-Master Tybalt Rhett-Marr, Legate Murdoc Marr
@Sir_Ashington @mokwar @bettemus99 @Tybalt @Kyle1322

Minor Claimants:
Princess Allindra Rhett (Withdraws, is already your overlord) Prince Ailil Rhett Sigurd, Sir Sif Sigurd, Eira Rhett Sigurd, Erndhart Blackrose, Evaine Blackrose, Prince Henry Beckett
Why is sh*t suddenly going down? First Elro dead and now Azerport going full Military State? Can anybody explain these things 'cause I am very confused and now I feel guilty for playing too much WoW and not actually RPing ...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Why is sh*t suddenly going down? First Elro dead and now Azerport going full Military State? Can anybody explain these things 'cause I am very confused and now I feel guilty for playing too much WoW and not actually RPing ...
Hell broke loose

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
also they murderd the Queen, witch is kinda treason but *shrug*

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Plotting to kill the Queen is treason.
Killing the Queen is usurping.
To people loyal to said "Queen", it's still treason. To those who are friends with Sheila, it'd not be taken too well I think.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
To people loyal to said "Queen", it's still treason. To those who are friends with Sheila, it'd not be taken too well I think.
I mean, Most people were uh..yeah it was interesting to say the least, m'not going to reveal spoilers.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I mean, Most people were uh..yeah it was interesting to say the least, m'not going to reveal spoilers.
Wouldn't be spoiling much for me, I've honestly lost track of Marr and it's doings for a while now, I just find it funny to watch from the sidelines now. :p

Astrogatia

Legend of Altera
Username: Astrogatia
Character name: Lyselia

Character Age: 30
What Job are you looking for: Hunter
Why do you want to live in Azerport: The city looks amazing and it seems you have a lot of citizens so far and I want an environment with a lot of people online playing.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yep

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Username: Astrogatia
Character name: Lyselia

Character Age: 30
What Job are you looking for: Hunter
Why do you want to live in Azerport: The city looks amazing and it seems you have a lot of citizens so far and I want an environment with a lot of people online playing.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yep
@Tybalt @Kyle1322

Hey! Thanks for the application and it's being currently reviewed, so hang tight! You'll most likely get a response by the day.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I will warn, our population isn't as active as it once was. But that can be easily changed! But aye, you are welcomed to the City and your character can join Marr and Azerport as soon as they make contact with @Sir_Ashington 's character Alanna, Or @Kyle1322 's character Murdoc!

Just make sure to read the lore about the God Rahas who is Azerport's chosen deity and our culture revolves heavily around his ideals. But always do what your character would do first!
Link to Rahas page: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rahas.30232/