Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Capital](new) Halbed

Shao

Bring back angry react

{Moderate}
Region Owners
Ic:
Cymic I (Konung of Sangria) and Ventare Seymour (Lord of Halbed)
OOC: Cymic_

The great walled city of Halbed, the capital of Sangria, stands proud next to the Mantle of Jax, the largest of surrounding hills and mountains. Halbed wasn’t always like it is now, founded by the first and current Konung of Sangria, Cymic I, after leaving "Helka'Taime". It stood for many years, though a mere walled fort compared to what it would later become. With the input of his son and heir it was eventually decided that the city would be relocated from the white tundra it was once seated upon to the more prosperous and strategically valuable hills across the waterway. With the great united effort of the Sangrian people and a large portion of the Fortune Runner's loot given to the city by Jax, this undertaking has proved a successful one. Though not complete the city of Jax calls to those seeking its freedom to fill its streets that are bathed in unending festivities.

Curiously the city finds itself unique in the way that there is no definitive line between what is usually the common folk and the nobles. Some may have harbored more wealth than others but none are above one another, as many a Sangrian will tell you "We all shit from th'same hole." which is an eloquent way of summarising this. It also finds itself in a constant state of celebration, there being festivals every day and plenty of drink to fuel them.

If you have a character that wishes to work and/or live in the city of Halbed simply organize roleplay with either of the current IC owners via a pm or using the form below which can be posted in the comments.

: Application :
IGN:
Character Name:
Profile Link:
Discord Name:

(if you do not wish to be added to the discord chat ignore the last one,
if you don't want others seeing it pm us.)

: Current Census :
+Cymic Seymour (Konung)+
+Ventare Seymour (Lord & Prinsinn)+
+Kam Hakiaz+
+Fenric Varkious+
+Tourmaline Azerwind+

+Kublai Kull (Frostwarts)+

There are many buildings to buy in Halbed and even to be built, this means you can either buy one already existing listed below for a single fee, or have a custom one built for your purposes again for a one time fee, just pm Shao or Cymic_ . Don't fret any money you spend on houses is put into the house bank for more plots or generally improving the city.

: House Listings :
+Guild or something property (6200r)+
+House 1 (2600r)+
+House 2 (sold)+

+House 3 (sold)+

If any of you are feeling generous we do take donations of both radients and materials towards the construction and improvement of Halbed and we would be immensely grateful for any. Again just start a convo with either Shao or Cymic_ if you wish to donate. A big thank you to anyone who has already donated.

: Donors :
+ Ayda 12,500r +
+
mairinbaihn Cobble +
+ ZeroOrgan 4,000r +
+ The Tottot 5,000r+
+
Bartooliinii 75,000r worth of plots +
+ Kamaoe 50,000r (maybe more) +

(Thank to elz for letting me steal some stuff from her page.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
First page done, donations open, property listings coming soon. If i missed you from anything do let me know, i'm working from out of date lists.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Update: Three residences available for purchase have been added and one guild/group/business building has been added also for sale.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
IGN: Olligreen
Character Name: Jin Elsattir
Profile Link: [x]
Discord Name: Olligreen#9576

Jin has taken residence in Frostwarts, but also wishes to set up a small shop, or at least a stall with his wares in Halbed. He spoke to Cymic IC about it a while ago, but only just decided he'd take action. (IC and OOC)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
IGN: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Ayda
Profile Link: It's in signature
Discord Name: It's got emoji's and stuff?