Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

captain_1858s app [Declined - Sally]

Username: captain_1858

1.Real Name: seth williams

2.Age: 15

3.Gender: Male

4.Country: The United Kingdom

5.Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

yes

6.How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I've only RP'd on one other server before this and I found it to be a amazing thing. Hollow Worlds seems to be a well-run, organised server, and I would love to join and contribute. I don't play any online RPGs, but I played a lot of classic RPGs in the past such as Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, etc.(i love 8 BIT)

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi, captain as my nickname is on most servers and I'm a student living in the UK. My hobbies include kayaking and rowing, and scuba diving. i would love to get on the server to contribute to it.​

I previously played on a Minecraft server on another website that had RP elements. However that server is currently down and this server was recommended by several other members, so I came here.​

8.If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

no im sorry​

9.Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

im a great at helping and being responsible (or so im told)​
I can't think of anything else that's relevant to put here, but if a mod wants me to write more I can. and also have a skin designed fo a medieval server.​
i have a friend numskan who is on the server who strongly recommended it to me.​
i really want to go on the server it feels so warm and exciting community.​

10.Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I am.

11. how did you find the server: i found it from my friend numskan as it says /\ above

12. have you voted for us: yes

hope this gets in and thank you sally

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You played Terranigma? *spazzes* That is one of my favourite games /fangirls

Anyway, this is a good application so far, but could you add more to question 7? (I think you're using an old version of the application because it says 8 on yours) Please go here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guide-to-making-your-white-list-application.17/ and make sure to copy the questions in :D. You've got most of them already answered and just missing 11 and 12.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
So, you're a Captain who loves 8-bit games? *Hugs* Join the club, man! :D Have you ever played Grandia 1? Best game ever! Not sure if 16-bit or not. It's for the PS1.
Anyway, you sound like you're gonna be really fun to play with. Once you fix the 8 sentence thing, unless that rule isn't around anymore because I haven't been paying attention, hopefully Sally will show mercy on your soul and let you in. (Just kidding. I luff Sally. ^^)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hahah :D sorry, you will have to give 8 sentences or more in question 7.
It seems us pirates have a lot of things in common haha, I've played grandia 1, good game :D.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Indeed it is. Best storyline I've ever played. :) And if you're interested, there's a particular town that's like a headquarters and home to all pirates in Altera. If you're looking for that sort of thing, look in the Altera Census and look for a piratey sounding town. You'll know it when you see it.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
*Stands over thread holding a book with a blood red pentagram on it*
*Chants ancient verse*
*Watches thread rise from the dead*
*Closes book*

The deed is done.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hm, this thread has been quiet too long, I'm afraid I'll have to decline and close it D:

Please try again Captain_1858