Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

captain_1858's whitelist application [Declined - Space] *moved-Karasu1996

1. Your Minecraft username:its captain_1858
2. Age:14 but very mature in the sense of chat rules.
3. Gender:male.
4. Country:England .

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have and agree to play by the rules.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?yes i do i had a other server which i was the kings second hand man but it got shut down :(.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. hello my name is Seth and im from Huddersfield i love minecraft but wish to go on multi player servers because im lonely on single player,
i have a interest in architectural builds and on Minecraft it is possible to do so. :)

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.this is my survival world

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?my friend told me that this was a epic role playing server so i thought ill try get in he's numskan also i spent a few hours on a hunter skin for this
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i am and i dont use them any way its not a good way and you dont get the rush of finding them diamonds.

11. How did you find out about our server?
my friend numskan (will) told me and i would love to get a hand in the action
12. Have you voted for us?yes i have and proud to do so
i hope i get in it would make my day

Attachments

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
First things first: You've placed this thread in the wrong folder, since it's not approved yet.
I've got the feeling you're lying about your age. Your account says you're 16, but your application says you're 14. We don't like liars on Hollowworld. Also, your use of grammar doesn't really show off that you're 14 nor 16. Answering question 7 in only two sentences while we ask for at least eight doesn't help you out either.
I think a moderator might want to take a look at this.

Space3045

Empty
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feelings from your applications that you are impatient and rush into things... since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down an write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through. Feel free to retry your application :)