Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

captain_de_zanta application

1. Your Minecraft username: Captain_de_Zanta
2. Your real name: andrew/andreas henry vandixhoorn(name changes in different countries do to duel citizenship)
3. Age:16
4. Gender: male
5. Country: canada
6. yes i have read the tome of citizenship
7. im not used to it nor am i a very social player. i am joining because i wanted to give it a try. the role play aspect i figured would give minecraft a more attractive feel. i mean i am getting bored of regular minecraft servers so this is going to be a big change for me
8. i am a citizen of canada and holland and the us and england due to family issues. so as i mentioned my real name is different depending where i am. i have dislexia in my hands and have a knee injury so i dont play many sports. but i do play paintball sport hunting rifleshooting archery and throwingknives. i dont want to give away were i live due to this forum being available to anyone.
9. i have no pictures but i have a refference . if you have seen or used the tale of kingdoms mod i am or was until the new update that came out the main architect for the buildings in the mod. i am no longer working on the buildings because i have moved away from the programmer of the mod so its hard to give him the files if its a 2 hour drive eigther way so its no longer worth it. plus when i go to attach the folder it says to big i choose a pic it says to big
10. i have pretty much said everything i can think of i do not think highly of my self but treat others as a superior but also as a equal. you treat them with respect but dont let them treat you like dirt. shadride ma riech
11. haha yes i know the ussual no flyying no xray well if your donator theres a fly but only for trees and building and no griefing etcetera in short don't be a general ass. dont take or sleep in others houses or buidlings etc. dont dig 1x1 holes to bedrock no strait up towers in the air no constantly active pistons. replant melons if you take them from a comunity farm not all only some of them the ones you can
12. a friend that recommended it to me after we watched a youtube video by someone in the server. he is Darkwave8892 i belive he is a member of warstum. i have known him for a few years but i had to move away when my parents split for the 3rd time. he is a reference for me i guess
13: yes i have voted for the server

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
it can take more then 4 hours hehe

i can tell you that you need to Put back the Questions and Do more on Nr 7 and 8 also.And you forgot Nr 13

Roaper

Legend of Altera
Okay I'm sorry but your fluency in writing lends me to believe that you are not 21 years of age. Just my opinion.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
These are the Questions​
1. Your Minecraft username:
2. Your real name:
3. Age:
4. Gender:
5. Country:
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)