Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cartographer Sought

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ladies and gentlemen of Altera,

The Green Shipping Company is seeking to hire a cartographer to produce a number of maps to display the current holdings of the GSC. We will be willing to pay a suitable number of radiants for the completion of this project. If you are interested in this job, then please register this interest at one of the GSC offices (Sanardu, Storm's Landing, Halbed, Veraci, and Astrum Isles).

OOC:
S
eeking someone to make an IC/OOC map for the GSC showing visually where the company has a presence. This will help us keep track of where the business has spread. Will be willing to pay radiants if you want. Contact me directly if you are interested or just post below.
Jak Mapboy

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
A neatly wax-sealed letter would arrive through the door of the Storm's Landing Offices - the seal displays a rough outline of the entire continent.

To The Green Shipping Company,

I am Piri Kemal Madjeen bin Effendi, of Effendi Cartography. I pride myself on the
accurate mapping of the Eastern Kingdoms, and all the lands that are contained within.
I am most interested in your contract regarding the mapping of your shipping routes, and
would be pleased to engage in discussion of the completion of this task. I can be found in
Room 5 of the Kraken's Culling Inn.

Blessings of All the Deities Gifts Upon You,

Last edited: