Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Cassius West

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil

cass.png
(Art by Elz)
{}General Information{}
Other Aliases:
Cass, Cassian
Earned Nicknames: Songbird, Wolf
Titles:
-
King of the Daoine
- King of Ríocht na Kinsale
- Lord-Protector of Hardanger
- Duke of Féarthailte na Fail
- Baron of Sléibhte Geallta
- Knight of the Tilt

Birth: A Sweet Summer Child
Race: Human - Anhalder
Culture: Daoine, Anhalder (Formerly)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Hardanger
Social Status: Royalty

1605654003060.png
(Art by ugahari )
{}The Body{}
Height:
6’4”
Weight: 225lbs
Eye Color: Electric blue
Skin Color: Fair - Sun exposed tan
Hair Color: Sandy blonde
Hairstyle: Medium length, center part
Shape of Face: Oval
Distinguishing Features: Dimples accompany his smile, callused fingers and hands.
Body Build: Athletic
Scars: Long slash across his stomach, two human bite marks on his right arm. A burn shaped like a trifecta cross on his left arm.
Voice: Melodic Tenor
Accent: Daoine

{}The Mind & Soul{}
Languages:

- Common {5/5}
- Rede (Anhalder & Focail){5/5}
- Elvish {5/5}
- Lavoye {5/5}
- Old Arcturian {5/5}
Alignment: Neutral

1612409450808.png
(Art by ugahari )

{}The Skillset{}

Combat Training

{Skill Tree - Skill - Source}
Melee - Sword - Hardangers
Melee - Polearm - Hardangers
Ranged - Crossbow - Hardangers
Calvary - Jousting - Hardangers

Other Skills
Singing, Song writing, Poetry
Musical instruments {Lute||Fiddle||Flute||Harp}
Whittling & Carpentry

{}The Heart{}

[Redacted]​

Loved
Name: Thure von Hardanger - kaiser_harding
Percentage: 95%
Relationship description: Father
Thoughts: Father, I am gladdened in my heart that you took care of me upon my revival. Though I do not recall any memories of you before my death, I know that they were as grand as you are. You have taught me to be the lord, knight, and man I am today. The very thought that you left me to lead our people is my most proud achievement in my entire life. I will not let you down.

Name: Ulric von Hardanger - kaiser_harding
Percentage: 90%
Relationship description: Brother
Thoughts: Brother, I have been with you since we were both boys in Father's eyes, but I know together we have become true sons that make him proud. There is nothing in the heavens, the world, or hell that will stop our brotherhood.

Valued
Name: Matthias von Ivanov - Sergeant Freedom
Percentage: 80%
Relationship description: Best man
Thoughts: Matthias, we have grown to be very close in a very fast amount of time. I am gladdened to be your friend, and will gladly assist you in your endeavors. Though you are with the woman I was once destined to marry, that means nothing to me. Your happiness is all that matters, and I pray she does not let you down such as she did myself. You deserve the best, my friend.

Favored
Name: Branko Callas - Kostadim
Percentage: 75%
Relationship description: Old friend
Thoughts: Branko, we have known each other for a very long time. We never let the gods dictate our friendship, and I appreciate that now we are finally able to be true to that. Many only know you for murder and cruelty, but I know there is a kindness in you that many do not. Perhaps it is just you care for your family and friends. Regardless, you are my friend.

Name: Florence Caron - Celestea
Percentage: 70%
Relationship description: Old friend
Thoughts: Florence, you are a busy woman with your massive family. I hope you're well.

Liked
Name: Adda Horym - Moosh
Percentage: 60%
Relationship description: Friendly Acquaintance
Thoughts: Adda, you are very easy to mess with. You seem to have a kind soul. While seemingly nervous, I am uncertain if this is just a defensive mechanism to hide your personality. Perhaps there is more to you than what appears on the outside.

Neutral
Name: Aleksei Ivanov - blargtheawesome
Percentage: 59%
Relationship description: Oathman
Thoughts: Aleksei, I sense your reluctance to be an oathman to myself. Perhaps it is a result of the glory and fame you have achieved, but would you be in the place you are if you had not begun as my father's oathman? I find it unlikely. You might be older than I am, but you are still sworn to my family, my duchy, and my father. This is not a punishment, but for my family's security.

Name: Melarue Lydril - Elz
Percentage: 58%
Relationship description: Acquaintance
Thoughts: Melarue, you are an interesting person with your word games. You are interesting to study, and the more we talk, the more I learn who I am dealing with.

Name: Amelie - Cho
Percentage: 55%
Relationship description: New acquaintance
Thoughts: Amelie, you are an interesting soul. I enjoyed our conversation at the Cathedral, and I look forward to learning your secrets.

Unfavored
Name: Sophie Elise Velour - Lovelyninja567
Percentage: 30%
Relationship description: Betrayer
Thoughts: No one has ever betrayed and wounded me so deeply as you, Sophie. Not even Bok'ra when he kept me in the dark, or the undead of Skraag when they took my life. I wish I could forget my love for you, and I wish I could never see you again. Don't you dare ever betray Matthias like you did me.

Loved
Name: Sophie Elise Velour - Lovelyninja567
Percentage: 97%
Relationship description: Love of His Life
Thoughts: He met Sophie through an interesting chain of events, starting with a drunk night at the tavern where he made a fool of himself, and eventually blossomed into a full blown friendship. Her genuine interest and care led them to become good friends. He always considered her a beautiful and inspiring person, but when he found out she had died in the attack on Verdant Valley, his concern for her well being grew until he realized he had fallen for her. After many days and nights spent in each other's company, it grew into the happiest time of his life.

Valued

Name: Ulric von Hardanger - kaiser_harding
Percentage: 89%
Relationship description: Brother
Thoughts: His brother in bond, though not in blood, Ulric is one of his greatest friends. He prays for his well being, and guides him where he can.

Name: Thure von Hardanger - kaiser_harding
Percentage: 88%
Relationship description: Father Figure
Thoughts: He was formally adopted into the Hardanger household through a chain of events that led to him being brought from his common bard life to that of a knighted noble. Through his family, he learned to be faithful, and to be strong.

Name: Podric Flanders - Luam
Percentage: 87%
Relationship description: Inspiration in Faith
Thoughts: He has always looked up to Podric and found him inspirational, despite some of the things he has heard of his past. He believes Podric helps make the world a better place, and considers him a good friend, confidant, and guide in his faith to Synnove. He will never forget about Podric's part in his transformation back from wolf into human, and thus he feels that he and Podric will share in many adventures and memories in the future.

Name: Milah Sicarus-Freyr - Jazzper
Percentage: 86%
Relationship description: Teacher
Thoughts: He thinks Milah is likely the smartest person he has ever met, being both wise and careful. Milah has proven that her knowledge is extensive, and while she seems secretive at times, he thinks she means to do as much good as she can.

Name: Lura Omaric - abirosse
Relationship description: Almost Sister
Thoughts: He has cared for Lura like a sister since the two bonded at the Hardanger estate. He wishes to reconnect with her but she hasn't been seen in some time, and he grows worried for her.

Name: Marceau Laflamme - Morbid
Relationship description: Brother in Faith
Thoughts: He considers Marceau a great man, especially in his faith to Synnove. He has always trusted him, and hopes that their friendship continues for many years to come.

Trusted
Name: Mathieu de Courtnay II - BoredBrit
Percentage: 78%
Relationship description: Good Friend
Thoughts: He thinks Mathieu is a good man in the making, but clearly egotistic and rash in decision making. He hopes their friendship continues to grow, for he thinks he is an honest person, and true to his heart.

Name: Illyrana Silveira - The Cartoon Witch
Relationship description: Good/Scary Friend
Thoughts: He cares for his friendship with Illy, despite her always picking on him and attempting to beat him up. He is very excited to be an honorary uncle to her children.

Name: Stella Brydove - Mudpaw11
Relationship description: Jokesters
Thoughts: He thinks Stella is a very fun and amusing friend, often enjoying their little jokes and attitude toward each other. He thinks their friendship is one to be excited about, which makes sense why he always looks forward to their next encounter.

Name: Sugar Silveira - Ruu Darling
Percentage: 76%
Relationship description: Friendly
Thoughts: He is impressed with her personality, especially for her position as ruler of Linistel. He is grateful for her kindness, and her friendship.

Name: Florence Caron - Celestea
Percentage: 75%
Thoughts: He thinks Florence is a very kind and pleasant person, and feels that he owes her partially for his and Sophie's happiness. He hopes that their friendship may continue to grow, for he thinks that she is a wonderful person.

Name: Thordil - Jazzper
Thoughts: He thinks Thordil is possibly the most powerful man in the realm, but also a very humble one. He believes he only wishes for the best outcome to better all people, as well as protect as many lives as possible. He feels honored to know him.

Name: Clifford Raymond - Dusty
Relationship description: Student
Thoughts: He thinks Cliff has a great deal to learn, but he has proven to be worthy of the teachings of Synnove. He wishes to make him a great blessed and help him in his goals regarding Synnove.

Liked
Name: Branko Callas - Kostadim
Percentage: 68%
Relationship description: Complicated
Thoughts: He was shown kindness by Branko when he was turned into a wolf by Jishrimites. Branko helped arrange for him to return home safely, and for that, he feels that Branko is a good man. This continues when Branko took him to rest after he was knocked out in an unfortunate accident from a confused friend. While he is wary of his Skraagite faith, he is conflicted with their growing friendship.

Name: Rolland Schiff - Sky_Crasheur
Percentage: 68%
Thoughts: He thinks Rolland is a decent man with a great deal of bravery. He cares passionately and values his friendships. He look forward to their growing friendship with anticipation.

Name: Linden Silveira - RagingLunacy
Percentage: 65%
Relationship description: Kind
Thoughts: He thinks Linden is a good man with a lot of love to share. He thinks the two of them could be friends if they both had more time, but he appreciates their current relationship. He always welcomes Linden's company.

Name: Lana Wake - I am Wake
Percentage: 65%
Relationship description: Interesting
Thoughts: He thinks Lana is usually very kind, especially in person, but she has proven to be both calculating, and possibly devious. While he welcomes her company, he is careful around her. He notes that she has a temper.

Neutral
Name: Keya Naetris - ugahari
Percentage: 50%
Relationship description: Abandoned
Thoughts: He wonders where Keya went, but he respects her decision.

Disliked
Name: Evankhell Amezarak - Sekci
Percentage: 35%
Relationship description: Traitor
Thoughts: He will never forget their former friendship, but the man he knew as Ragnar betrayed him in nearly everyway he could. He will never forget or forgive him for his betrayal.

Name: Bok'ra - Retro Hagrid
Percentage: 15%
Relationship description: Cowardly Enemy
Thoughts: He will never forget that Bok'ra betrayed his kindness in Storm's Landing, which led to a chain of events resulting in him being changed into a large black wolf. While he knows Bok'ra has died as a result of his crimes, he still can't help but feel this man does not deserve to live any longer, for his continued existence spreads pain, misery, and death to others. He knows he can't run and hide forever.

(Art by The Cartoon Witch )
Cass_and_Illy.png
(Art by ugahari )

(Credit to Lovelyninja567 for the amazing format and help on my profile!)

Thank you for reading my character profile for Cassius West! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to direct them at me whenever most convenient. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Attachments

Last edited: