Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Castle]Arithyl Castle

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Settlement Name: Arithyl Castle
Mayor: Kraven Hawklight
Current Wealth: 22 Radiants and about 30 emeralds that i found in a chest
X:+7570 Z:+8908
Population: 1
Link to location on map:

Where the "Kraven Hawklight" is on the map
Daily Tax Rate: 0!
Cheapest Plot Cost: Free!
Biggest Plot Cost: Free!

Description / Introduction:
Arithyl Castle is a castle in the northwestern part of the main island on Altera. We currently accept any man woman or child whom would want to settle here, and will provide food and shelter in exchange for helping finish the construction of the castle. When the castle its self is finished, i plan to expand it into a smaller port city around the castle, with docks and whathaveyou around the shore. As you may be able to tell, we are currently in heavy construction.
To get involved, either message me on the forums or pm me @dogbew, or @ItsDog on the server.
Screenshots:

Residents:
Kraven Hawklight
Contributors:
Navac
Shelly5

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
This will be interesting ICly- You plonked your castle in the middle of a triangle of regions "controlled" by the Kingdom of Haven ICly, and you're really rather close to the centerpoint of the map. Uhh, @Michcat @Valonyx

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Depending on the WE costs we can WE it to our continent if you want to, the place where we'd need it would mean a biome change for you though as we need a region far west of Winterguard.
I'd have to talk that over with the rest of the House leaders first though, since this castle is definitely bigger than anything we planned to have in the kingdom aside from heir-owned regions.

Other than that I can't say how long It would take as we got a lot of We projects.
Also unsure if we are too happy to have non-heir owned regions up there. :p

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
223hero7 said:
This will be interesting ICly- You plonked your castle in the middle of a triangle of regions "controlled" by the Kingdom of Haven ICly, and you're really rather close to the centerpoint of the map.
I found that region there far before there was any city to the north or any ICly borders. Something about 7 months ago... maybe more. Also, region can't be WE, just saying. Before you try to argue or something, I am still co-owner of the region, thus as stated in forum thread, for major edits you have to ask for my permission.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
As said I'm not really confident that we want non-house lead owned stuff up there in the first place ;).

As for moving regions: It has happened in the past.

If itt was me we would have Wed bode's vassal build in somewhere in the north and given it to him instead of that castle in the first place ;)

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
  • You are accepting co-ownership. You are not the only owner of the region.
  • When receiving ownership you are agreeing to continue the building process. (No one is going to check you or force you to do X hours of building, but please understand that its part of the deal)
  • You will need to dedicate at least one character which will rule the region.
  • You do don't have to buy nobility right away (We are fine with you accepting the region now, working and rping while saving for nobility)
  • You cannot change the design of the cities without direct approval of @Shelly5

Theres a passage from thread. If you got any problems with them, you can leave the region. I am the co-owner, and I am staying as co-owner.
Furthermore, I havent passed the region, only added co-owners.
Yossi and Ihave chosen owners for the region, its up to them to work on this thing, hovewer they have to keep the rules.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
And if you had taken the time to check you'd see that I'm not in the region, and this was an offer to a house member who I believed to be the actual region owner, to avoid him having conflicts with Lavonard *rolleyes*

So yeah my earlier offer is hereby taken back.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
If Lavonard is the area with capital Le_Havre, things about this has been discussed before and are settled. If only I could remember teh person name...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
If Lavonard is the area with capital Le_Havre, things about this has been discussed before and are settled. If only I could remember teh person name...
It was settled over three months ago between the Order and you, the Order being the non-existing anymore group that then became the Kingdom of Haven.
Things have changed, and I find myself no longer able to assure your neutrality, as the Kingdom of Haven now has regions surrounding yours.