Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
hi! i'm doing a series for inktober (and probably what will end up being an ink-november) where i'll be making tarot cards for the 11 divine : ) i'm only using the major arcana and im using this website for card meanings
the way i said i'd do these for inktober and then disappeared off the face of the earth HAHA
anyway sorry school killed me and then i had some health issues which will not be named but i'm still around & kicking. like a cockroach, baby.
so this will likely just end up being a once a month thing but i'm still super committed to finishing all 11.
here's a sneak peak of skraag's:

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
The Devil - Skraag
“You have found yourself trapped between the short-term pleasure you receive and the longer-term pain you experience.”
Upright:
Shadow self, addiction, restriction.
Reversed:
Exploring dark thoughts, releasing limiting beliefs, detachment.

pewpewpew yeehaw
skraag resized.png

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The Devil - Skraag
“You have found yourself trapped between the short-term pleasure you receive and the longer-term pain you experience.”
Upright:
Shadow self, addiction, restriction.
Reversed:
Exploring dark thoughts, releasing limiting beliefs, detachment.

pewpewpew yeehaw
View attachment 117181
lovelovelove