Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Catking00's applicable whitelist application [Declined-Karasu1996] (too young)

Catking00

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Catking00 (in-game it is not capitalized!)

2. Age: 11, but please do not judje me based on age. Lots of people think, he is 15, he must be immature. what if they arent? and people assume that 21 year olds are very mature. plenty are immature.

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and i agree to follow it while I play on the server.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? The roleplay aspect of the server is definitely new to a server I played on, but I have roleplayed in the past (but not all that much).

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a minecraft player (obviously), and i spend most of my free time playing on servers that I like (I have a feeling this will be one of them). I used to play on Anubis Islands, you must have heard about it by now with Bode, Phoenix, Kallum, and Kehza. I have 3 cats, who come before minecraft, so if i suddenly go AFK its probably because I'm feeding them or petting them. Their names are Tiger, Mittens, and Velvet. (Velvet is the oldest, at 15 years, Tiger and Mittens are both 5.) I have two siblings, an older brother and younger sister. I don't really have many hobbies that I can think of offhand. I am here because the old admins of Anubis Islands recommended this server. I talk a lot when i am in a good mood, but when I'm not in a good mood I dont talk very much and umless spoken to I will mind my own business. (I am very rarely in a bad mood! :D) I cannot count after a certian point. I have tried counting the sentences multiple times, but lost count halfway through. So if I didn't write 8 sentences or more, please tell me (I'm not sure how I couldn't have wrote less than 8 sentences with all of this..) Also, please, please, please, do not send me emails. The only reason I checked it after 8 months was to confirm my account for this forum. I do not check my email even when I do go on it, I do not use my email except for verification. (Just as a disclaimer i had to put that).

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Most of my work was done is single player, and was lost due to me changing my .minecraft every so often to get back to 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.3. But i have made a 4x4 and 3x3 doors. I have also made very compact combination locks that were on a timer, which actually reduced the space consumption a lot. I also made other stuff a while ago which I can't remember. I mainly make redstone stuff because if I play survival it wont last long enough for me to even get a tree farm.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not really, besides that Bode (Bodejodel), PE (Phoenix_Eden), Kehza (Kehza), and Kallump (kallum) recommended this server to the like 6 people who still go on the forums for another server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, but I can't run any mods on my computer, even modloader crashes minecraft. So I don't think you have to worry about me getting 500 diamonds when i first join or something.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm sorry to say this, but no applications for people who are too young.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
your too young, server age limit is 13. if you have questions read this.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?help/terms

because of those rules, we have to limit ages that we allow on this server, that way if something were to happen, we wouldnt be responsible as you agreed to these terms when creating an account here, were not doing it because of immaturity, were doing it because were keeping the younger playerbase safe.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I do think Katking00 is way and way more mature than many older players who did make it on to the server...
Sure, I know it wouldn't make any difference, but I will vouch for him to be an excellent player.

I only became aware of the age restriction last night and even I forgot how young you actually were, sorry Catking...