Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Cesario E Sadin - The Love-struck

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

(Now with 20% more crappy art done on windows paint and unicorns)

Note: This character is momentarily inactive due to my irl stuffs. Inactive as at 12th March.​

Bloodline: Sadin
Race: Human
Occupation/class: General Labourer
Social class: Middle Class
Orientation/Sex Preference: Heterosexual, definitely Heterosexual. (Though did find his kingship Crown Seymour I, Cymic_ quite attractive)

= Physical Appearance =
Eye Color:
Brown, think Sadin Brown.
Hair color length and style: Straight Hair, which is short and cut by the ears.
Weight and height: A little heavy set where it counts, and of a slightly taller than average height, think fraction under 6 feet.
Skin tone and type: Olive skin tone, imagine a Mediterranean look.
Shape of face: Angular
Distinguishing marks/piercing:
+ Large marks along the left leg, of where the leg was originally broken after jumping off the Mockingbay tavern (complements to Karn, ironassassin). Although the leg was healed afterwards by physicians marks remain on the leg. They appear to be white lines surrounding the break area just below the left leg.
Predominant feature: Although he is heavyset, he still cuts quite a figure. The Cesario was always a pretty boy. Makes up for his intelligence ...
Is he healthy?: Quite. He is a general labourer and often is outside working.
Does he look healthy? Although parts of him look a little battered, on the outside he still looks quite healthy.

Reference Image(s):

Currently Cesario has a little bit more of a beard, has no sword, and isn't wearing a shirt when compared to the lad shown above.

=Personality=
Habits:
+ Yelling at bartenders for not serving drinks (Not one of his likeable habits one bit)
+ Being at the wrong place at the wrong time
Drinks (alcohol): Stronger the better. But cheap stuff.
How much: As much as can go down.
Greatest Strength: N/A
Greatest Weakness: N/A
Soft spot: Lillinette (TinyBlueberry). It's called love ... very unrequited as it might be ...
Is his soft spot obvious, why/why not: Very.
Biggest Vulnerability: N/A

=Background=
Type of childhood:
Upper-Middle Class.
Commited any crimes?:
+ Assault on Royalty (Theoretically Pardoned)
Education:
+ (some) Numeracy and Literacy
Religion:
+Sallana: Please help me.
Finances: Low. No job.

=Attitude=
Most at ease when: At a bar or tavern with his back to the wall.
Most ill at ease when: There are unfamiliar surroundings, peoples and in danger.
Priorities:
+Bettering himself to become "more worthy". Cesario is seeking weapons training, as well as education in arts and humanities.
Guiding Ideology:
+Men need to exert their will upon the universe. For only when they are in progress of achieving their ends do they discover their true potential. Man should seek a balance of which they are most able to achieve their goals whether in conflict or in passion.
How he feels about himself: The gods must have been having a joke when they made me.

=Traits=
Optimist or pessimist? Why?:

Optimist. He believes that if he tries hard enough and works for something enough he will achieve his goals.
Introvert or extrovert? Why?
Cesario would lean more towards the extrovert. This is part of the reason why Cesario often makes drastic changes to his living standards as he finds staying in one city for too long gets stale.
Drives and motives:
+
Infactuation and Adoration toward his love.
+Idealistic concept of that perfect possible future. (Hence optimism)
Talents:
Scale: (-----=+++++)
Where (=) is average, (+++++) is extremely skilled and (-----) is extremely unskilled.
+++++Drinking Alcohol.
++++Being unnecessarily rude.
-Foresight.
-Fighting.
=Writing.​
Good characteristics:
- Smooth at talking in general to ladies who he is meh for.
Character flaws:
- Terrible at talking in general to ladies he likes.
- Cares and loves for certain people completely and utterly to the point it becomes an obsession.
Mannerisms:
-
Nervous tick he where he rubs his chin a couple times.
- When he starts getting angry his face begins to turn purple.

= Peculiarities=
Biggest regret:
-
Not seeing his brother enough before his untimely demise.
Minor regrets:
-
Not being strong enough to be the man who he wants to be.
- Not keeping a stable job
- His general lack of direction in life
Biggest accomplishment:
+
Getting a kiss from his love (He ignores the circumstances around it though).
Minor accomplishments:
+
Finding his Brother Athalos

= Problems/Crisis=
How do they react in a crisis:
-
Panic and react irrationally.
How do they face problems:
Kind of problems they usually run into:
How they react to new problems:
How they react to change:

= Inventory =
+
Diary, "Cesario's Tome"
+ Some bread

= Timeline =
//
Break
+ Arrived in Storm's Landing, and then travelled to Mockingbay upon hearing rumours of his brother Athalos's whereabouts.
+ Encounters Athalos in the Mockingbay tavern (Name?)
+ Takes temporary residence in Mockingbay
+ Robbed by Karn, an illusive greyling. Ces gives chase and has a terrible inital contact with Lillinette. Still giving chase, he breaks his leg.
+Becomes infactuated by Lilli and begins to seek some cross species romance like a nitwit.
+Leg heals, and Ces finally leaves the hospital.
+First kiss with his love.
+Gets stabbed by James McGuffin (Muffin) in the shoulder after being rude to some kids.
+Leaves Mockingbay for Storm's Landing.
+Meets Arrianne and hears of the death of his Brother.
//Break

= Back-story =
The morning was bright upon the Sadin estates which sat in flush in the centre of the old world. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping into the cool seasonal air. Although the soil was damp with moisure, the oldest Sadin was out there, resting his head on the grass enjoying the crisp taste of unpolluted air.

But like a dream, the reality of the certain future came upon him.

The dead were coming.

= Forum Attachments =
(If you are interested in the content being displayed. Note, the squiggles were produced by me for the sole purpose of this thread, all other images were not, and thus I claim no right over them.)
I couldn't hide the attachments from appearing so... too bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Family:
+
Parents: Meh
+Brother Athalos Sadin: Different man to who I remember when he was younger ... but familiar. A good thing? I would believe so... except when he threatened to kill me. Electric (Diseased) (Deceased)

Loves:
+
Lillinette: I ask -- how can something so painful spring from the innocent act of love? Sallana must be cursing mine with the emptiness that she is breathing upon my heart by not feeling the same. TinyBlueberry

Gray Zone:
+
Azariah: Athalos's and Lillinette's Friend ... I doubt I could really understand her at all. Asirel Luik
+Karn: If only I could see what he is seeing, hear what he is hearing ... He is trustworthy, yet robs you blind. Wants the best of people, yet traps them into ruthless contracts ... ironassassin

Dislikes:
+Arianne Strand: How could I trust anyone who brings me the news of my brothers death, then regales me stories of her decadent ways? Is she doing this on purpose to a broken man? BobDdoss
+Children: Brats. The lot of them. (Some exceptions.)

If you want to be on this list let me know and I can add you.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If anyone wants to kill this guy off, let me know. I haven't played him for 2 years.

Either in an event or anything.
He worships sallana, and still pines after his long lost love Lillinette.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
If anyone wants to kill this guy off, let me know. I haven't played him for 2 years.

hello we sacrifice him now

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron

Kill this guy off you say? I'll dm you soon :)