Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

| Change of Banners |

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Note: The following information presented in the thread will be public on the 15th of January at 7:28 PM MST, as per agreement between myself and Blorbis83 Please don't meta game.

Upon the 14th of Snowdown, the year of the Gods, 2293 an sudden force of men entered the mountain city of Valerius, during the cover of night the men crashed with a loyal force of guards for the ownership of the city; The Forces from Kaiser von Godfrey, with brotherhood and faith in the God's won the night and claimed the city from the Dominion. The battle raged on, as part of the city was engulfed in flames thrown by the Legionnaires upon the walls defending the city, The Legionaries of the Dominion fought proudly and hard for their city, however, it was not enough to hold off the forces that had seeded themselves inside of Valerius’ tall walls. granting the newly formed House of von Godfrey its first victory in its new history. Distant cries praising the Gods for the victory it heard from outside of the city, as the sun covered and crowned Raven of House von Godfrey rose proudly in the air.

Soon word will reach the southern nations of Reichland, and revenge and will war promises to rage strong once more...

Word from House von Godfrey will be posted tomorrow and I expect the same can be expected from Blorbis83 as well, stay tuned, folks.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Gladii Iustitae!
We shall rise again like the Sun that flies proudly on our banners!

(Gg, I’ll be back! You can’t put a Roman down quite so easily yet!)

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
In fact, I think the entire political dynamic of the server is currently riding on the simple phrase of 'no balls'.

What we all need to take away from this, is that Paint is especially susceptible to peer pressure.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
In fact, I think the entire political dynamic of the server is currently riding on the simple phrase of 'no balls'.

What we all need to take away from this, is that Paint is especially susceptible to peer pressure.
I would like to remind everyone that this all began with 'no balls'.
And this is why Paint is one of my favorite people ever.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've heard this is already being spread around on the server so, it might as well go public early.

Have fun folks.