Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Changing Hands | Log

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Name: Sparkler
Description: An arm's length metal wand with flowers engraved all around it.
Effect: When tapped against another metal object, the end of the wand begins to set off a mild sparkler of green that illuminates like a candlelight. Cannot set anything else on fire, but is quite hot if touched. Its smoke smells of a fresh garden.
Item Holder: Lana

TYPE: Commonplace Spellbound Relic
TO: Eyvind ( Tomtomgags )
WHEN: 20/09/2023
WHY: Lana does not desire to see even a commonplace arcane item like this to be destroyed in sacrifice to higher beings... which is what she intended to do. From internal debate, she opted to gift it to a newfound friend and worthy scholar... so that even this item of unique status may live a little longer.

Uneasingly

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Uneasing
Uneasing
Blessed
[KEEN]
TYPE: Trinket
TO: Harlow Thorne (me)
WHEN: The date is beyond me - it was at some point last year, but I only just noticed that neither of us posted to this thread. Apologies!
WHY: A gift from friend to friend.

NAME: Keen
DESCRIPTION: An ivory brooch carved in the fashion of a growling wolf, secured with a sturdy leather cord.
EFFECT: It is enchanted to emit a faint silver glow from the eyes when the wearer is in the presence of a beast made by supernatural means, or which has been touched by divine or arcane power.
Originally from this thread: [Lore] Unique Items | Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying (hollowworld.co.uk)

Screenshot 2023-11-13 114659.png

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Boisterous, Allfather's Fortitude, Toil's Reward
TYPE: Trinket
TO: Faith Meadow
WHEN: 20/09/2023
WHY: To do more Korog things, due to my previous effort to make Korog active. I was told by staff to make a thread post.

Last edited: