Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chapter 2 - In Defense of Port Silver

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
What I didnt turn in my obby....

also holy /crap/ whered all that diamond come from >.>

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I was wondering if we could have the navies of Altera world edited to the sea near Port Silver during this event, both for a cool aesthetic and also as a means of slowing down the corruption, and evacuating refugees if they wish to leave the war zone on the mainland. We have so many ships in the world, and we haven't made use of them in a campaign yet, this would be a cool opportunity, it's another way for kingdoms to lend aid to the realm as a whole through rp as well!

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey not to burst you bubble but haraheth could burn a lot of them.... Maybe we should distract him?

Helios

Legend of Altera
A question that may have already been asked, what if you drop in supplies with a book.... Come back later with more supplies with another book. Would that be allowed?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I'm pretty sure you can just drop supplies in, as many times at possible, the recognition is really a secondary thing.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I'm pretty sure you can just drop supplies in, as many times at possible, the recognition is really a secondary thing.
And if they want recognition for all of it?

A question that may have already been asked, what if you drop in supplies with a book.... Come back later with more supplies with another book. Would that be allowed?
I see no problems here except maybe staff reading it and going "didn't he already donate?".

Grand Alteran Navy
It certain gives Marr an excuse to use our two Siege-ships. BRING ON THE CORRUPTION! *whoosh*
Oh and off-topic but Axex; I think you, I, Tideborne and anyone else who commands ships should probably get together and lay down some general etiquette for naval combat?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Naval combat mechanics and rules should be something laid out by staff, I think.
I think it would be more accepted if the people who fought with ships came up with the rules. Besides, some staff do have navies, so there would be staff present.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Go for it!

I was wondering if we could have the navies of Altera world edited to the sea near Port Silver during this event, both for a cool aesthetic and also as a means of slowing down the corruption, and evacuating refugees if they wish to leave the war zone on the mainland. We have so many ships in the world, and we haven't made use of them in a campaign yet, this would be a cool opportunity, it's another way for kingdoms to lend aid to the realm as a whole through rp as well!

Looks good to me. I'm going to need -
Marr @angryboy
Tideborne @Darko
Lonmar @Faelin
Saeradan @Ced
and Hierax (hi axex) leaders to contact me about this and any possible refugee well-wishers. I can dock their boats there, free of charge~

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
And if they want recognition for all of it?

I see no problems here except maybe staff reading it and going "didn't he already donate?".

It certain gives Marr an excuse to use our two Siege-ships. BRING ON THE CORRUPTION! *whoosh*
Oh and off-topic but Axex; I think you, I, Tideborne and anyone else who commands ships should probably get together and lay down some general etiquette for naval combat?
I am saying it should be a staff thing because I personally believe that if they make it, it will be universally crafted for the whole server, rather than just for the people who currently have ships.
1. does the ship have cannons
2. does it look like it can float

-Line both ships up and go to town

Though, for the donating thing. Just add another book, its not that hard to simply credit you for another wall section or ~however many things you donated.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Awesome! Thanks Mich! I'll get to messaging the other heirs and work out which of our ships we'll send to war!