Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Request Thread

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
1648763801095.png
CHARACTER REQUEST THREAD

This is an official thread for players to post that they are looking to find others to player characters (children, family members, NPCs, so on) as well as somewhere to post that you are seeking new characters to play. Whilst you are free to bump your requests, we ask you do not do so more than once per few days. Good luck!

1648764087252.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Perfect timing for this thread =)

RagingLunacy and I recently had an RP child, Aster Silveira! Named after the greek word for 'star' as well as the plant, to be in theme with both Lana's worship and Caparii naming
He is barely a week old as of posting, so the selection process of who we would want to play this child would be a little while. We like to take our time with RP. Do not worry about Lana's theories of people aging up faster and herself aging slower by keeping an eye on the calander-- age ups are unrestricted (just give us time to enjoy the bab).

Here he is~

Artwork by MomoRojo!

He has two Sallana-related (and flower, like his parents) birthmarks: a petal under his eye and a rose on his shoulder.
These are from the
Blessing of Fertility spell and the Baptism (Sallana)
spell.

Sallana; Mark of the Virtuoso
The offering disperses into red and white petals before vanishing entirely. A mark appears upon them like a red or white petal, musical note or small rose, more akin to a birthmark. Children who grow up with this mark may show traits of being more artistically inclined, be it painting, dancing, or making music.
Note: Sallana baptisms can result in replacing markings from the spell ‘Blessings of Fertility’ OR the infant can have two markings.
The child would have the traits above~
Notably, Lana would want to Spark him and make him a Mage as soon as he becomes a teen or just before (depends how stats go). There is a reason for this: not simply Lana wanting her child to be a Formist. Sadly, this I must leave to RP.

Lana- being a Human- could not have possibly given birth to a Caparii... naturally. This gift was given by the now-Goddess Magic (Lady Arcane as Lana calls her). That is why she sometimes refers to him as 'Magicborne.' Linden refers to him as 'little star,' which fits the theme very well too~

If anybody is interested, message me or Raging!
We will decide together over the coming months. We are in no rush =)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm putting out a request to any person or people who wish to start a chain of lover vyres. They may be changed soon or at least adjusted, But If anyone's looking to have fun with that/ get their foot in the door early, lmk.

will also say this is low priority for me

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Looking for someone to play Alvaro Tryggvi Strand son of Ellie and Raigo. Aged between 6-10 whatever you prefer. Don’t really have young references but here are some of what we thought he could look like as a teen and adult.

CA644EDF-5746-4303-AEC6-542BAE07E6DB.jpegB8F97CD8-8872-4D6F-982A-4BBC7A0A1019.jpeg

Heavily raised around the stoicism of northern hunters and the hedonism of swashbuckling sailors Red-brown hair and Raigo’s original blue eyes (do NOT get purple by birth). Will be trained in survival from a very young age as is customary in their culture but this can be discussed more in private chat.

Alvaro is also the ‘heir’ of the strandir people and thus will eventually take control of the strand regions and house, so I’m going to be a little picky in that regard.

If you’re interested make a conversation with me and/or GhostKairo

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Looking for someone to play Alvaro Tryggvi Strand son of Ellie and Raigo. Aged between 6-10 whatever you prefer. Don’t really have young references but here are some of what we thought he could look like as a teen and adult.

View attachment 128193View attachment 128194

Heavily raised around the stoicism of northern hunters and the hedonism of swashbuckling sailors Red-brown hair and Raigo’s original blue eyes (do NOT get purple by birth). Will be trained in survival from a very young age as is customary in their culture but this can be discussed more in private chat.

Alvaro is also the ‘heir’ of the strandir people and thus will eventually take control of the strand regions and house, so I’m going to be a little picky in that regard.

Avalyn will also be bullying this kid from time to time when she visits the North

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I post on here because an new opening has been made, one of Branko’s greyling kids is available to be played. Aileni. [x]

Things of note:

1. I would prefer the player be someone I don't rp with often though don't feel discouraged to apply nonetheless

2. You may do whatever it is you want with the character, but understand they will be raised by Branko and Karn and therefore will have at least some form of inclination toward Skraag

3. If you're going to play this character I would like for you to be active on them since this is obviously super unique

4. If you quit the server/go inactive for a large period of time you agree to letting me take back the character and give it to a more active player

If interested just DM more or make a forum convo

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I post on here because an new opening has been made, one of Branko’s greyling kids is available to be played. Aileni. [x]

Things of note:

1. I would prefer the player be someone I don't rp with often though don't feel discouraged to apply nonetheless

2. You may do whatever it is you want with the character, but understand they will be raised by Branko and Karn and therefore will have at least some form of inclination toward Skraag

3. If you're going to play this character I would like for you to be active on them since this is obviously super unique

4. If you quit the server/go inactive for a large period of time you agree to letting me take back the character and give it to a more active player

If interested just DM more or make a forum convo
I am bumping this

Alongside this character being available, greylings are now available as a race. Message me or Catanomical about becoming one. One is currently available to be played, same rules apply as Aileni.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

View attachment 128193View attachment 128194

Bumping this one too while the threads active

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
Hello! Fadma is right around the corner, which is the perfect time to pick up a Sooleran character. I'm looking for a few people to play as Abrahams family caravan. Feel free to reach out for history/details (you can also click > this link < for more details). This can be as short as a one day Fadma event commitment to a character/temp or picking up a character long term for some family/political rp shenanigans in New Soolera. My discord is Snowymaximus#8636 - feel free to reach out any time!

TagTeamChampion

Metaiyyehmorphosis Master
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
TagTeamChampion
TagTeamChampion
Legend
On behalf of the Realmsguard Faction and our Earthen Womb Faction Lore, I am delighted to offer the opportunity to have access to playable Earthspawn!

We are able to offer Three Earthspawn per month

A few things to note;

1. Newer players are encouraged to reach out if the opportunity appeals to you!
2. Likewise, older or returning players are encouraged, if they wish to step back into Altera from the perspective of the doubtless confused newly arisen Earthspawn!
In both instances, players are encouraged to familiarise themselves with both the Earthen Womb Faction Lore [x], and the Earthspawn Lore [x]. Additionally, a familiarity of Eark'zian [x] may prove useful!
3. Given the limited nature of the race, it is expected that you will be somewhat active with the character. RP Burnout is a very real thing, and we are not asking for this character to be your main; we only ask you do not claim an Earthspawn as a "Trophy Character" and never play them.
4. A connection to the Realmsguard is not necessary or expected; Only the initial RP of emerging from the pit will involve them! It is up to you whether you wish to associate with the Realmsguard after that point.
5. If you are interested in applying, please reach out to me TagTeamChampion on the forums, or PurpleKnight#0553 on discord (also me). Please apply using the following format;

Name:
Path (If Known):
Affiliation to Realmsguard:
Additional Notes:

Please bare the following in mind while filling this out;
They are adult age (minimum of 14 years for an Earthspawn. OOC 'adulthood' is still considered 16 for the purposes of systems like Divine/Arcane)
They begin play speaking both Common and Eark'zian
They have no memories beyond a vague recollection of combat and endless war.
Female Earthspawn are no longer subject to Dead Womb

This is brought to our Realmsguard discord server for all members of the Realmsguard to discuss whether or not the applicant should be accepted (i.e, it isn't just me who decides)

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Hi! I'm opening this up to the public, as trying to privately find someone has been way tooo difficult for me.

I am looking for someone to play my character's child.

Their name is Kiaan Aldritch Eljin. Can be aged anywhere between 16-20, as they're getting to be on the older side with how long I've left this.

Important details to note:
-This character originally belonged to someone who has no interest in coming back to the server.
Ergo, I have a skin and some props that you can choose if you want to use or not.

-Kiaan was raised into a sooleran and asrakosian culture. They would be familiar with Fadma,
as well as many of the other cultural holidays that go along with those two cultures.

-Kiaan was raised to know Marjash, Elvish and Common.

-The child was very well learned, with extensive private education as well as
learning practical skills such as sewing, fabric making, cooking, and animal preparation.

- Was raised with the Mark of the Watcher.

Visage; Mark of the Watcher
The offering disperses into small, harmless shards of mirror before vanishing entirely. A mark appears upon them like an inky smudge or eye shape, of either grey or blue hues. Children who grow up with this mark may show traits of being particularly curious, learning how to read and write easier than others of their age. Some tend to find water almost fascinating.

More details can be discussed in PM. While this seems like a lot, the personality is completely up to you, and you can choose whether or not to take the direction from the original player or not. All I ask is that you have intentions to be active!

Last edited:

TagTeamChampion

Metaiyyehmorphosis Master
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
TagTeamChampion
TagTeamChampion
Legend
On behalf of the Realmsguard Faction and our Earthen Womb Faction Lore, I am delighted to offer the opportunity to have access to playable Earthspawn!

We are able to offer Three Earthspawn per month

A few things to note;

1. Newer players are encouraged to reach out if the opportunity appeals to you!
2. Likewise, older or returning players are encouraged, if they wish to step back into Altera from the perspective of the doubtless confused newly arisen Earthspawn!
In both instances, players are encouraged to familiarise themselves with both the Earthen Womb Faction Lore [x], and the Earthspawn Lore [x]. Additionally, a familiarity of Eark'zian [x] may prove useful!
3. Given the limited nature of the race, it is expected that you will be somewhat active with the character. RP Burnout is a very real thing, and we are not asking for this character to be your main; we only ask you do not claim an Earthspawn as a "Trophy Character" and never play them.
4. A connection to the Realmsguard is not necessary or expected; Only the initial RP of emerging from the pit will involve them! It is up to you whether you wish to associate with the Realmsguard after that point.
5. If you are interested in applying, please reach out to me TagTeamChampion on the forums, or PurpleKnight#0553 on discord (also me). Please apply using the following format;

Name:
Path (If Known):
Affiliation to Realmsguard:
Additional Notes:

Please bare the following in mind while filling this out;
They are adult age (minimum of 14 years for an Earthspawn. OOC 'adulthood' is still considered 16 for the purposes of systems like Divine/Arcane)
They begin play speaking both Common and Eark'zian
They have no memories beyond a vague recollection of combat and endless war.
Female Earthspawn are no longer subject to Dead Womb

This is brought to our Realmsguard discord server for all members of the Realmsguard to discuss whether or not the applicant should be accepted (i.e, it isn't just me who decides)
I bump. Current number available is: Four

Last edited:

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
Looking for someone to play Rogal Glade, son of Cassandra Glade and the late Whitespoor. Unfortunately the previous player intended is inactive, but he's given me permission to pass it on to someone else. Below are some details about him and his experiences thus far:

- Rogal is currently around 17/18 years old (Up to the player to decide the specifics)
-He is a Silver Elf
-His hair is jet black, along with the irises of his eyes
-Rogal's early years were spent being raised by Podric, therefore leaning him to be somewhat inclined to Ignis.
-His early teens have been spent with Cassandra, travelling the road along with his younger sister Ithiel, learning Elvish, archery and mercantile.
-He now resides with his mother and sister in Halbed, occasionally working at his mother's shop for coin.
-Rogal does not know of his true father
- His mother deems him as the responsible elder, often relying on him to take care of many errands.

Reference below:

534df96379d8c4696960b2a8b7753c0d.jpg

Message me on discord or on the forums if you're interested!

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
1661312949192.png

Looking for someone to play Cillian Olliran, adopted son of Marian (mageaegis) and Eliss (Mudpaw11)

Basic Information:

Name: Cillian Olliran
Race: Elf
Age: TBD (likely no older than 10 at least to start off with)
Appearance: Black hair and Blue Eyes,

Baptized via Theodra and Jax, the former having the actual passive:
(Actual religious alignment is up to player)

Theodra; Mark of the Huntress
The offering disperses into a cloud of wild grasses and leaves that float about the area for a while before vanishing entirely. A mark appears upon them as a silver feather or arrow that shimmers slightly. Children who grow up with this mark may show traits of being a little explorative, climbing things more often than others of their age. Stray leaves often appear in their hair or clothes, with little explanation.
Further details can be given in conversation later if you want to know more!

- Start of knowing Elvish and Common (spoken at home)
- Raised in a Theodra/Jax inclined household though up to player what they want to do with that
- Personality is up to the player but one common thread seems to be a strong childlike curiosity since he travels frequently between places

[ Start a convo on the forums or message either myself or Mage if you are interested! ]

This character has been CLAIMED by Book

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
View attachment 131173

Looking for someone to play Cillian Olliran, adopted son of Marian (mageaegis) and Eliss (Mudpaw11)

Basic Information:

- Raised in a Theodra/Jax inclined household though up to player what they want to do with that
- Personality is up to the player but one common thread seems to be a strong childlike curiosity since he travels frequently between places

[ Start a convo on the forums or message either myself or Mage if you are interested! ]​
Gonna do a quick bump on this one! Still looking for a player and all that, willing to discuss any questions or clarifications in dms.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
View attachment 131173

Basic Information:

(Actual religious alignment is up to player)

[ Start a convo on the forums or message either myself or Mage if you are interested! ]​
Mage and I finally have the time to start sorting this out so we're gonna do one last bump in case anyone missed this and is / could be interested.
TLDR: Doesn't need to be your next main we just want someone who'll make something of their own from the character aside from like, the family aspect of it

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I have yet another mutated child to give up as the former owner hasnt had much intent to play them. I'm typing this on a phone so I'll just lay out the basic stuff:

Name: Dansi
Race: Moor
Relatives: Myrddin, Velmont, Junse'ke, Cassandra
Description: A slightly mutated moor elf with goat hooves for legs. They are a twin to Velmont, who is played by Jase

There's more to unpack here so dm me or make a conversation if you're interested.

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Hello peeps! If you're currently looking for another character to play, I've got one Henry up for grabs! He's a human boy of around ten years of age, and is currently staying at the Blue Moon Bakery under Fita's care.

Henry originated as an event character in the Charity campaign, who Avalyn and Fita rescued from a demon-possessed woman who planned to eat him. Backstory-wise, he and his little sister fled into the forest after their father died to avoid being sent away to an orphanage. They came across the woman's house deep in the forest, seeking shelter from a storm, but were instead kidnapped and held with little hope of escape. Henry's sister was killed and eaten, and he was close to succumbing to the same fate when Avalyn and Fita found and rescued him. Avalyn killed the woman and helped to dull his memory of the event in order to help him recover-- he knows his little sister died in the woods, and likely that something terrible happened to them before they were rescued, but the details are blurry. Fi, who didn't want Henry to have to go to an orphanage, took him into her home at the Blue Moon Bakery, which is where he's been living since. He's been helping her out around the shop the best he can, and has begun to learn to read with Fi's help.

Appearance-wise, Henry has brown hair, brown eyes and optional freckles. Personality-wise, there's quite a bit open to player interpretation; in general he's clumsy but very hardworking and overall well-meaning. Certainly broken a few plates and bottles during his time at the bakery (although Fi's never been mad : ))

Contact me on Discord at Opal#8530 if you're interested!

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Hello peeps! If you're currently looking for another character to play, I've got one Henry up for grabs! He's a human boy of around ten years of age, and is currently staying at the Blue Moon Bakery under Fita's care.

Henry originated as an event character in the Charity campaign, who Avalyn and Fita rescued from a demon-possessed woman who planned to eat him. Backstory-wise, he and his little sister fled into the forest after their father died to avoid being sent away to an orphanage. They came across the woman's house deep in the forest, seeking shelter from a storm, but were instead kidnapped and held with little hope of escape. Henry's sister was killed and eaten, and he was close to succumbing to the same fate when Avalyn and Fita found and rescued him. Avalyn killed the woman and helped to dull his memory of the event in order to help him recover-- he knows his little sister died in the woods, and likely that something terrible happened to them before they were rescued, but the details are blurry. Fi, who didn't want Henry to have to go to an orphanage, took him into her home at the Blue Moon Bakery, which is where he's been living since. He's been helping her out around the shop the best he can, and has begun to learn to read with Fi's help.

Appearance-wise, Henry has brown hair, brown eyes and optional freckles. Personality-wise, there's quite a bit open to player interpretation; in general he's clumsy but very hardworking and overall well-meaning. Certainly broken a few plates and bottles during his time at the bakery (although Fi's never been mad : ))

Contact me on Discord at Opal#8530 if you're interested!
Avalyn occasionally also visits to check up on him so if you hate me uhhhhh tough shit