Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Request Thread

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Update for this, currently seeking the triplet for Faith and Thorkell to be played. I have the skin done and he is suppose to be a trouble maker. Faith (Youngest triplet), ??? (Middle), Thorkell (Oldest). Please DM me information if you wish to see the skin.
Time to update this again
Been two months.
But anyway!

Grandparents: They're supposed to be stubborn as mules. I would prefer for them to be mages.

Mother: I have put no name, though they're supposed to be around 50 and be a Sangarian human. I would prefer for her to become a priestess for Jax or Ignis Synnove.

Father: He'll be around 51. Though he'll most likely be a follower of Valiant or The Grey lady. He is supposed to a guard at a small town, though I would prefer for him to be mundane so he can be good at different things for the crafting system.

Siblings: Just a younger sibling! She is suppose to be 16-18 and also grew up in a orphanage. She's suppose to be cheerful and a gardener most likely Earthblessed preferred.

Philip: He is suppose to be a knight that worships Jax (You can go any route divine or magic system with Philip or none at all). He was suppose to become a adventurer but had been picked up to become a squire. Once becoming a adventurer but as he had gotten older Philip was put into an arranged marriage sending a courier to Faith to try and give her a better life and to still be with his friend. Not realizing that she had loved him once it came to the wedding he gave up everything to search for Faith having multiple years of failure not knowing what was going on. Philip is a hopeless romantic and a broken shy ex knight.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Looking for someone to play Alvaro Tryggvi Strand son of Ellie and Raigo. Aged between 6-10 whatever you prefer. Don’t really have young references but here are some of what we thought he could look like as a teen and adult.

View attachment 128193View attachment 128194

Heavily raised around the stoicism of northern hunters and the hedonism of swashbuckling sailors Red-brown hair and Raigo’s original blue eyes (do NOT get purple by birth). Will be trained in survival from a very young age as is customary in their culture but this can be discussed more in private chat.

Alvaro is also the ‘heir’ of the strandir people and thus will eventually take control of the strand regions and house, so I’m going to be a little picky in that regard.

If you’re interested make a conversation with me and/or GhostKairo
Bumping while this thread is alive again. I’ve kinda fleshed out the sister character, Aurora, but probably won’t play her until we find someone for Alvaro. It’s been a long time so he can be pretty much any age you like at this point with Aurora being younger.

planarsatyr

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
poke9dude
poke9dude
1696411275211.png
Dunno if I should post this here, but I'm looking for some people to join my cult. Since its a group of Ignis worshipers in the empire of Cor Votum, the amount of existing player characters that might join is pretty small, if it exists at all, so I thought that I would see if anyone wanted to make a character for it! Characters could be semi-pacifistic malcontents, somewhat naive ignis devotees, scholars, craftsmen, visionaries, mystics, scientists, or any of the above! The cult is inspired by greco-roman mystery cults and early roman church weirdness. Hoping for two people at least (you know what they say, two is company, three is a cult!). If you have a character that might join already, that's great too! (though, fair warning, we might all get martyr'd).

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Looking to fill the Gallia court with an advisor.

Your character would be a seer/soothsayer as Lerina is one also. However your role would be to advise the young leader on decisions she makes. Rather leading her into a path of corruption or leading her to a path of enlightenment and peace.You would basically be over time the person she trusts the most.

For this character im looking for someone who doesn't mind playing a sort of Rasputin / Nostradamus type role with a small twist of being quirky and not always "there" mentally. More so would like someone who embraces this type of role play (tarrot reading, divination, bone casting etc) and would like to really teach the young leader things that most people don't or cannot teach.

This requires no magic or divine blessed to do this. I'd prefer an elf is played but am open to other races.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Looking for someone to play Alvaro Tryggvi Strand son of Ellie and Raigo. Aged between 6-10 whatever you prefer. Don’t really have young references but here are some of what we thought he could look like as a teen and adult.

View attachment 128193View attachment 128194

Heavily raised around the stoicism of northern hunters and the hedonism of swashbuckling sailors Red-brown hair and Raigo’s original blue eyes (do NOT get purple by birth). Will be trained in survival from a very young age as is customary in their culture but this can be discussed more in private chat.

Alvaro is also the ‘heir’ of the strandir people and thus will eventually take control of the strand regions and house, so I’m going to be a little picky in that regard.

If you’re interested make a conversation with me and/or GhostKairo
Gonna be bumping this one last time. I’ve started the process of handing my regions over to other people and I’d really like to be able to hand Stoltfar over to someone eventually.

Alvaro could probably be anywhere between late teens and mid 20s now as he’s been around for a while.

Feel free to message me on discord if you have questions.

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Gonna be bumping this one last time. I’ve started the process of handing my regions over to other people and I’d really like to be able to hand Stoltfar over to someone eventually.

Alvaro could probably be anywhere between late teens and mid 20s now as he’s been around for a while.

Feel free to message me on discord if you have questions.
Side note, half-sister is only 20-22, but I don't mind timey wimeying it if someone wants to play an older Alvaro. I ain't the one to choose anything for the character, I just thought to note since if someone picks him up I wish to RP with him too! Ava wishes to see ya boy

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Looking for two players to play Royal Elven children.

Details:
  • Children of the Sultana.
  • You'd be placed in a position to inherit all my regions when I PK as the crown would pass to you.
  • Both children are female.
  • You will get proper child RP and be taught noble mannerisms

OOC details:
  • Looking for veteran players who have been on HW at least 3 months
  • You should be comfortable with the type of things they will learn in rp , such as extreme divine worship, racism (elven superiority) and there would be a soft expectation that you either go down a path of being blessed for a divine of your choice or agree to be sparked at age 16.
  • Your character will age up as my character ages up. So far I have a habit of aging up once every 60-90 days.

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
I feel this belongs here. I try not to post on the forms out of character but I need to be honest with my vision. This isn't a short term goals, it's long term.

Looking for players, new or old, to kind of take Gallia from 90% NPCs to active players. I know the over all player base for HW this year is lacking and I'm trying something new in my regions that if we had more players would create some conflict.

If you play an elf and want to live in Gallia with elven superiority as part of your characters trait, let me know. I build houses on demand and I have a few almost ready on the island and mainland.

This ad is for Royal rp or common. I have court positions open as well as merchant positions like tavern keep, Smith, doctors, bakers etc.

I have two characters who can help train if your characters need training .

Lerina has a speciality in medicine and alchemy, as well as a very small knowledge in weaponry. She is also a seer and for the right person she would be willing to attune them to harbor the gift of foresight.

Lily has a speciality in baking, animal care and is a herbalist. She can train in any of those as well as bar tending.

My vision, is not to make Gallia an entire racist empire but more so set lands for elven to create their own culture.

We are a peaceful region and strictly ooc I don't plan to drive the empire into conflict, so living in it will only harbor conflict you create.

This has been something I've invested ooc months into and I think it could be interesting.

I want to stress some topics in the region might be uncomfortable. They fit within rules but they do sometimes include racism, a big push for divine worship in unique ways(blood letting for example) and over all the feel I'm aiming for is a sort of high class culture from common folk to royals. I mention this because I don't like making people uncomfortable. I want everyone to know ahead of time what kind of rp I'm hoping to drive.

If interested in helping me shape this idea, DM me