Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Charity] Musical Evening - October 9th, 6pm EST

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

Muscial Evening

DE0811_ORIG_01.jpg

==][==

With the tensions calming down in the Landing, a musical evening shall be held in the Town Hall, to raise funds over charity to improve the state of the city. The main project is to rebuild or build a new cathedral, but ideas for improvements shall be collected from the attendants to what to improve, so the city may shine once again. Anyone attending is to be expected to purchase a ticket for the fair price of 300r, while further donations can be made once inside the event.

The main program will consists of musical performances individually on several types of instruments. Dancing is highly encouraged.
Beverages and food will be served aswell.

==][==

==][Schedule][==

[
Opening Speaches]
The event will be opened with a few speeches about the landing and the importance of charity.
-Athryl
-Dorothy
-Raelur

[First Performance Half]
The first half of peformances.

[Raffle]
Evey attendant will have a chance to win 3000 radiants and a Golden Brooch as a raffle draw will be held in the break time.

[Second Performance Half]
Second half of performances.

[Closing Ceremony]
The event will be closed with a toast to wish for a brighter future for the Landing.

[Performers]
-Anwar / Lute
-Aislin&Maple / Violin+Singing

==][==

[Attendants]
Every 5th attendant will recieve a bottle of Wine and a Platinum Ring to remember their contribution to the city aswell.

-Dorothy(Sybbyl)
-Freia(Goldbeean)
-Dayton(Pandora12Q)
-Oleg(Whitespoor)
-Hellmann(Adam/Byrne) [!]
-Carla(LaruzaSU)
-Jeron(Sir Arc)
-Athryl(IceandFire)
-Lana(I Am Wake)
-Storm(Catalyse)/Not Present [!]
-Briarwood (Retro)
-Xozu(AionTbird)
-Milah(Jazzper)
-Uriel(Brit)
-Florence(Celestea) [!]
-Dwain(Brit)
-Marian(mageaegis)
-Raelur(AzureKnights)
-Podric(Luam)
-Amund(Luam) [!]
-Valerie(SkelepunBeanie)
-Frost(Fronslin)

==][Donations][==
Donations will be available to be made during the event to further raise the funds.

[Goals]
10000r - Rebuilding of the Cathedral
15000r - Rose Window depicting the Cathedral's Battle
20000r - Improving the living conditions in the City
25000r - A statue to be built in the Cathedral with the names of he ones who fougt during it's battle and the names of the charity's attendants.

[Donator Privileges]
Every donator has the right to submit an idea for further improvements in the Landing aswell with their donation during the event.

-----=====[OOC]=====-----

The event is aimed to be peacful, but feel free to throw hands at another if the situation requires it.

Date: October 9th. Saturday
Time: 6pm EST

The lenght of the event depends on the amount of performers I can drag in so, if you can play any instrument, please join so we can have a nice long event.
To not make things complicated, send the money to me for the duration of sign ups(Scroll120), I will also need screenshots of the paymet, after the event I'll forward the sum to the one responsible for the Landing's money affairs.

Last edited:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Dorothy would hear of the event through word of mouth, from a corner of the tavern where she'd often sit to sketch anatomical mock-ups of the passersby. She'd glance towards the counter, and pull a small journal from her cloak pocket, making notes to remind herself to order an appropriate dress.

She sighed at the thought, also making a note underneath it to oversee the design.. Lest something like last time occur. She shakes her head, pocketing the journal once more.

"Surely Father would laugh from his grave if I were to wear anything like that again." She stared at the table for a few minutes as she tried to erase the memory from her mind.

1632855207964.png

After purchasing the ticket from the appropriate salesman, Dorothy sighed, glancing down at her robes. She squinted for some time, before she set off to seek out the only person she knew who had a way with fabrics.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sure, sign me up. Sounds fun

Will pay when I log in again

1633405288475.png

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hellmann shall take to the rooftops to witness, paying for two tickets as well :)
1633392191997.png

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Athryl Mithtanil will be in attendance.

I will send said rads over next time I’m online.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana already tried to help rebuild the cathedral once.

Lana will try to help again.
Hopefully the majority council won't go inactive this time ;)

Attachments

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Probably can't make it, as it's 6pm EST, but Milah might possibly be there.
1633712518417.png

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
A request for two tickets comes forth along with a bank note donatingtwenty-five thousand radiants, to cover the donation goals. It is signed by Uriel and Florence Valhart.
1633804708555.png

Another ticket is bought, just in case I switch to an alt or dual run- by Dwain Irrsten.
1633804777908.png

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

A donation of 1,000 along with the 300 for the ticket from Podric Flanders
A ticket bought by Amund Khrarstein. (Uncertain who I'll be playing for the event as of now, so doing both)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
A 105100 radiant profit! We covered the goals 4 times so. I guess the rebuilding shall begin!