Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charles du Lavoyard

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

"Starve a hound long enough and it devours its master. The Marrians and their short lived so called Arcturian Empire were scarcely any better than the Anhalder dogs they fled from. Fled as they had, it only lasted a few months. My father and his brothers, his father, all of his cousins...they chose that mockery of a resistance against my namesake. He died too, of course, and left the kennel to mange, and suddenly the mightiest empire the Light has ever shone upon was gone. Our entire branch of the family, disinherited from this inferior kingdom - this new Kaiserreich. A quaint perversion of my grandfather's title of Imperator. All the Lavoy left either knelt or went into hiding, forced to shame for their choices. Little remains of our glory, and few remember the glory of our God and all her might."

"
They'll know it all."

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Sir Arc you are my most loyal hype man and friend

I will be starting this guy in the future but wanted to get a profile up early cause art.

Last edited:

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
I just know this guy likes to eat nuts and cheese...and leaves the fruit for me.