Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
doing stuff again sorry for the break. busy school time but last week so i can not stare at the same goddamn brazing weld i've been doing over and over for weeks.

wip

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Good news! I have survived two separate auto incidents my family members were involved in (luckily nobody hurt), a police report for a hit and run, a health scare, and more stuff. I also quit my crappy job so now I have time and energy to do commissions again. January was Not Good but February will be better. : )

Very sorry for the length of time it's taken, and if anyone would like a refund or to be removed from the queue please DM me, I completely understand. I'll be working on it tonight, as in right after I post this.

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
i got two kinds of respiratory infections at the same time so that's not very cool. if the antibiotics actually work ill resume this weekend smh smh

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
if i can't get my fix of a specially-crafted waifu i will cry and scream and kill my fellow man

(feel better soon)