Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I looooove the colours you put into skin tones, the blue round the eyes and the purples and reds for shadows make it look so much more realistic.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
i have been in pain since thursday and my doctor doesn't know why sorry for inactivity

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
things are still kinda rough (pandemic, surprise). my province suspended all publicly-funded therapy indefinitely so i am not managing my life very well. still slowly chipping away despite not posting pics, thanks for patience. refunds are still available.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
things are still kinda rough (pandemic, surprise). my province suspended all publicly-funded therapy indefinitely so i am not managing my life very well. still slowly chipping away despite not posting pics, thanks for patience. refunds are still available.
Stay strong, you can get through it :)

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
my consistency still suffers a lot, it will probably get better when i actually have access to consistent specialized therapy. but in the meantime when i'm rarely able to draw i've tried some fun stuff at least

study '21

some ancient doodle of myself LMAO '21 or '20 idk

study '21

study '21?

old WIP of my fiancee this year NULL

another WIP, study this year

next update in 2024

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
some of my personal works from the past few years; the spoiler is for body horror/some blood/mature topics

bedmurder.pngpowerisntpain.png
shibari1a.png

unfinished self-portrait ill maybe finish some day (i am bald now)

1704400703777.png

other odds and ends

a D&D token for a friend

portrait of a friend

1704400551797.png

and a few concept pieces for a friend's (on hold) project ok bye

1704400925218.jpeg

1704400950427.jpeg
1704400959932.jpeg