Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Check mine again [Declined - Lars]

alkasim

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Alokosy
2. How old are you? 12
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? australia MATE

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? YES!!!!!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? YES!!!!!!
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
a good change for me​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying? No NOT AT ALL

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
im just a guy who likes minecraft. i like building and helping people out in there builds. Griefing is a big NONO to me. i like bananas a lot. If i had a pet lobster i would name it SNAP HAPPY (lol). i personally SUCK at survival mode but am a great builder in creative mode. i love technology and am getting a WII U. i like giving games a try. im against sexsism and rasism. i dont wach TV, i spend more time on youtube. I want to work for sony when i grow up

S

Stevey

I'm sorry to say but your application has been declined, you are not allowed to post a new application.