Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Chieftess Ellie Strand - Guardian of The Tundra

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Doing a post-revival update.

+ Relations of people she barely remembers/hasn't bumped to yet since coming back are gonna stay scratched out until she's back to normal
+ Spoilered scars list cause it got too long and added a scars/tattoo ref drawing to it.
+ Some general personality and health updates
+ Some relations for people who have found her
+ New divider to match her colour palette and a new header for her name (i am actually super proud of the divider i love it)

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Small but important bump, Ellie had her baby boy. Gonna try play her some when I can cause I miss her.
Also relations are still jank cause there’s a lot of people she still hasn’t seen since dying, I’ll fix at a later date

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Since she's out and about i thought it best to give her profile a major overhaul as I hadn't updated since she went full scary northern tribal woman...or since she got married.

removed a couple relations of people she hadnt spoken to in a LONG time. Poke if you think your relation needs an update or if you want me to add you.

edit: there were a couple pieces I couldn't find the artist for if you know them please tell me so i can properly credit them :heart:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updated after the very sad but important RP last night.

Leighton, and eldpoint as a whole, played a very important part in Ellie’s character and her tumultuous time there over the past few years ended in a very painful and impactful way. But it was a seriously good RP, one of those moments on this server where you sit back and realise you’ve really created a story with other people.

Thanks again to Emmaway and Map for dming. Hmu if you want a relation or relation update.