Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

child wanted!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
<: Yiss, Andrew Wallins and Serenity Dormus are going to have a daughter soon! But the horrible thing is we don't have a person to play the daughter D:, however - That's the reason im making this thread! Who is bored of their character? Who is good at playing young girls?~ This is your chance to play her, Pyria Dormus.
Name: Pyria Dormus
Looks: Ginger hair comes from her father, and red eyes come from her mother. (Scar will take care of the skin)
Personality: She is always eager to learn, always eager to explore and understand the world, just like her father - She is unnaturally soft and friendly, her personality makes her gain friends every day, like her mother. She can never bear violence and fights, the sight of blood makes her stunned.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
hello, just a suggestion.

i think that saying what the name will be is fine, but the looks and personality of a child aren't always as how a father wants.

Heck, it could come out to be an albino kid, or an orc!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
hello, just a suggestion.

i think that saying what the name will be is fine, but the looks and personality of a child aren't always as how a father wants.

Heck, it could come out to be an albino kid, or an orc!
I dont quite understand, of course i understand pyria might actually be born without limbs or something, but it's rp, basically - And pyria will never be an earthspawn because her parents are both human, impossible :)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
I dont quite understand, of course i understand pyria might actually be born without limbs or something, but it's rp, basically - And pyria will never be an earthspawn because her parents are both human, impossible :)
Oooooooh hoho! le drama! who knows if the night when the child was concieved... something funky happened? xD

what if your kid is not actually as good behaved as how you wanted?
my point is, people are going to Rp what they want to, and the limits you can put to it's character are limited aswell... don't think it's much fun to play a character that is imposed to you, know what i mean?