Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chrimsonbigtoe's whitelist application [Accepted - Jase]

chrimsonbigtoe

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Chrimsonbigtoe

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
United States, US/Central

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming: whenever you have outside knowledge of events
powergaming: causing your own character to be unreasonably over powered and controlling things that other people do

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I enjoy coding quite a bit, and yes, I do have proof of my work. I'm currently working on a Linux distribution. So yes, I do play on Linux (Arch). But apart from that I dont really do much. I also speak okay Spanish and some Russian.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I looked up servers

Character Name:
Mikael

Character Age:
Early 20's

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
humanoid figure with a gray hood pulled way low

Written Test!
Born a farmer way out into the country Mikael, like his unusual name is an unusual character. From the very beginning of his life he wanted something more, it wasn't until the day his dad took him hunting that he realized it, he wanted to provide all he had for his land, to make the soil more fertile than it had ever been, to bring forth all the enrichment that he could possibly muster. He wanted to live alone like a hermit, and farm away his life, but we don't always get what we want, and he is starting to sense the uneasiness in the air, the crops aren't behaving like they used to, the animals are skittish and now he must figure out what he must become to return the world to the way it was, his new passion is simple, to learn the secrets of everything, to befriend everyone and make them divulge their knowledge to him so he can set the land back to the way it was, before it became uneasy, to right the wrongs of his ancestors. He knows not how this is going to get done, but he does know that he must learn everything that he can fit into his head to accomplish this monumental goal, he feels that somehow the knowledge that he gains may actually make his world and the people's world's around him better, and he takes comfort in that. He wishes to become the most knowledgeable in the land, but that is a wish, he also wishes to create a great agricultural center and make it the most renowned in all of the land, to bring everyone together for at least one peaceful interaction, wishes are wishes however and he will settle for a simple farm and wooden shack. He hopes that despite differences in the past everyone can come together to partake in a activity that will make the peace subside. However there is a monster in Mikael, one that likes to hide deep down inside of him passed down by his father, he will become angry very easily and do some things that he will later regret, so he has a lot of bad to balance out the good that he wishes to do to the world. A ambitious farmer wouldn't you say? He just needs to keep his head down and stay humble, not to mention calm and he should be alright.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey chrimsonbigtoe,
Good start, but you are going to need to extend your written test to a minimum of 400 words. It's a really good start to a written test, but it needs to be a little longer.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.