Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Christmas - Dec 27th] Gifts at Frostwarts

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

This is the third year I'm hosting a Christmas gift exchange event!
I know I said I wouldn't do it anymore, but I've come up with something to make it extra fun.
So for those not familiar with it, let me elaborate.

Halbed is host to the School of Many Things; Frostwarts.
Frostwarts has got a garden in which some huge pine-trees grow.
There is now, from this day, a special Christmas area of the garden.
Here you'll find a bunch of chests, in which you can put gifts for your friends!

Now how does it work?
You don't have perms to build, but you do have chest-access. You can claim as many chests as you like, I'll be placing new ones when they are close to running out. PM me when I'm online to give you temporary permissions to slap a nice personalized sign on the chest so the one for who the gift is knows where to find it. Or just drop the items in the chest and send me a message on Discord, so I can slap a sign on there for you and lock up after. Do not lock the chests yourself, I will lock it with a password and give out the password during the Christmas Event itself, on the 27th! There's a spot for naughty children, a spooky cave for evil chars, and a big spot under the big tree for everyone to put gifts for each other.
Ain't that a fun way to end Christmas? A third Christmas-day on HollowWorld!

Don't know what to give?
It's always nice to add a signed book in it with a special holiday message for your friend.
Take an item that has meaning for you and your buddy and name it as a reminder, for them to put in an item frame in their storage for instance. You can always gift radiants, just exchange them for emeralds and put those in the chest.

Currently, at least 1 gift under the Christmas tree for:
Jase
GhostKairo123
Blorbis83
ironassassin
Cymic_
Tot
Retro Hagrid
Shao
Galaxy
Jazzper
Tideborne
Olligreen
Bartooliinii
Elz
Solus

And place for many many more!

So bring a book, write a heartfelt note, add a fun item, and tag your friends here once your gifts are under the tree!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F R O S T W A R T S
School of Many Things
To Collect, Create & Educate.

Frostwarted Headmaster Kublai would like to invite one and all to a merry gathering, the coming of lighter days.
Although the winter will be worse from this date on, it's also the time that the days grow longer.
This is enough reason to gather in the gardens of Frostwarts and have a merry get-together.

Give and receive gifts, but be careful not to stand under the mistletoe with that potato-head!
Slip 'nd slide on the ice, buy yourself a hot tea with a snack, or go Penguin Tracking in the Frostwarts Grounds.
There'll be a lot to do on this festival, so join the fun!

What: Christmas-HollowWorld cross-over: Festival of New Light!
Doing What: Opening gifts for each other either OOC or IC, kissing under mistletoe, lighting fireworks, pelting snowballs, ice-skating, Penguin Tracking, and much more.
Why: Because I do this every year and I got the feeling this year is really gonna be a blast!
When: 9pm GMT+1 // 3pm EST // 8 pm GMT // 2 pm CST

Where: Halbed -> Frostwarts

Schedule:
0-15 minutes in: Gathering of people in front of Frostwarts
20 minutes in: Speech from Frostwarted Headmaster Kublai
30 minutes in: Opening of the presents.
45 minutes in: Penguin Tracking, find penguins for extra presents.
1 hour and 15 minutes in: Spleef Battle, winner gets a Frostwarted surprise!
1 hour and 45 minutes in: Auction and Socializing
2 hours and 15 minutes in: Re-Opening of "The History of HollowWorld, OOC Museum"

Spleef Roster:
Kyri vs Gerry
Tinka vs Tariq
Jin
vs Katherine
Kublai vs Niko

Katherine
vs Kyri
Tinka vs Kublai

Kyri vs Kublai

Kyri wins!

Auctioned Items:
An auction to collect funds for the new year in Frostwarts
Frostwarts Banner - A banner in the colors of Frostwarts - Ardaric 5000 r
Frostwarts Vase - A vase in the colors of Frostwarts - Lanna 200 r
Frostwarts Quill - An official Frostwarts Quill, ornamental AND functional! - Jin 2,000r
Donation Portrait - Your portrait will be hung in Frostwarts together with the amount of money you paid for this auction - Ardaric 20,000 r
Frostwarts Mystery Box - A box filled with all sorts of items, plenty of valuable rare ones included! - Jin 11,000 r

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I know it's early, but I wanna have the time to set everything up properly, plus save the date.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
One IC present for Karn Clawheart ironassassin has been set.

As well, I will fill up the rest of the empty boxes for those who attend and don't get a present closer to the date of the event.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mind added two there? One IC for Bliss and one IC for Isabell. I'll come on to add some.
Yep, just put it in the chests and tag the people in a new post, cause if I edit in a tag it won't give a notification :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added the following things. Also: Come and put gifts for each other! :D

Schedule:
0-15 minutes in: Gathering of people in front of Frostwarts
20 minutes in: Speech from Frostwarted Headmaster Kublai
30 minutes in: Opening of the presents.
45 minutes in: Penguin Tracking, find penguins for extra presents.
1 hour and 15 minutes in: Spleef Battle, winner gets a free surprise Frostwarts gift-box.
1 hour and 45 minutes in: Auction and Socializing

Spleef Roster:
Kublai vs (...)

Auctioned Items:
An auction to collect funds for the new year in Frostwarts
Frostwarts Banner - A banner in the colors of Frostwarts
Frostwarts Vase - A vase in the colors of Frostwarts
Frostwarts Quill - An official Frostwarts Quill, ornamental AND functional!
Donation Portrait - Your portrait will be hung in Frostwarts together with the amount of money you paid for this auction

Last edited: