Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Chrysaor - Application [declined - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaor

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Chrysaor
2. Your real name: Juan Myburgh
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Melbourne, Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i agree to read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel kinda nervous as i have never played in a roleplaying environment.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Edit: So hey, I'm Juan and well i love Minecraft! i live in Australia and am going to year 10 this year...
my hobbies include: Minecraft, Warhammer 40k, Skype and Xbox 360! So yep...​
the reason i'm here is to try my hand at a role-playing server and to see if i could enjoy the type of gameplay,
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
umm i don't think that i have anything worthy to share right now as my singleplayer adventure map: Pharaoh of Syrannis isn't complete yet.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My current skin is a Slime Roman Adventurer guy, but i am willing to change it.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes but i don't have any so I don't have to worry.
12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
YEP

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Um, well, most of this application is okay, but would you be able to rewrite number 8? We'd prefer to have 8 about yourself and not minecraft (also you have some inappropriate language there D: ) also age 15 is fine, just fix up your app :D

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
I'm sorry, but I do not see any passion in this application. As far as I see, there is barely put any information about yourself as a person. Even after it got requested by our dearest Sally. I recommend you to read some approved applications so you'll learn on what we are asking for. After you are done with that, I'd happily recommend you to reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.