Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Church Order] The Inquisition of Saint Jacqueline, The First Inquisitor

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
1631577301246.png

The Inquisition of Saint Jacqueline, The First Inquisitor
The inquisition has its roots in the days of the Anhalder Reichskirche, when House d’Everaux was given a commission by the Kaiser to root out all heresy in the empire. By all accounts, it was a success.

in the modern day the Inquisition has been reformed by the Church of the Phoenix, which claims descent from the Anhalder Reichskirche, and it has the same mandate: to root out all heresy. It is not itself as powerful of a military force as the rest of the church, but it has other authorities and is much more autonomous. It also uses distinct symbols. It is associated with the colors black and white, and it uses an inverted cross instead of the standard paraphernalia.

The Duties of the Inquisition
Its responsibility is threefold.
  • To find all traces of heresy and black magic, and pursue them until the source is found.
  • To capture and contain artifacts of black magic.
  • To arrest, try, and execute those accused and found guilty of heresy.

The Inquisitors’ Oaths
These are in addition to oaths of fealty to the Church of the Phoenix.
  • I shall now and forever be an inquisitor, I shall obey instruction from The Inheritor and the Pontifex exactly, and my immortal soul shall be bound in life and death to these oaths forever.
  • I shall bring honor to the legacy of the inquisition and uphold all mandates and orders from them.
  • I shall not speak of the inquisition’s internal matters to those who are not themselves inquisitors, and I shall do all I can not to bring dishonor to the legacy of the inquisition.

Last edited:

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
necro thread, will be continuing duties VIA Leonahrdt, if interested dm me here in game or on discord Crusader#0050