Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[City] Zuk'Thar

Derk

Lord of Altera
What with the other air balloon, I thought we would be putting in a sailing ship at the lower dock?

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
No just half of the town, it stops by the farm and all the way to te othe side of the town. When the biggest part is finished I'll start building caves in the ravine walls wich will function as more living space/shops.

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
And when the ravine is finished I'll fill it a bit with lava and I'll make some kind of lava tunnel system....Here have some pics I made before this threadexcisted :D. But I got to say that those are already kinda old, I might go adjust alot of things.....OrcCityidea1.pngOrcCityidea2.pngOrcCityidea3.png

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
Hey Lightyy, soon I will start re-organizing the town. (moving the farm/storage underground) And I'll try to really finish some buildings like the townhall (adding lava+maybe more details)....Next to that, I will start building houses/shops in the ravine, depends on the amount of time/space I got...

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Maybe Michael, Oguk needs to forgive you first, I'll do that Tomoz Frankie and house tax is 100r a day

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wall looks nice very tribal looking which is what I picture Orc cities to look like if that makes sense