Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Classroom Event] Basic Potion Usage I {Dec 5th}

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Rip monday, damn you work and sleeping hours

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If I understand everything correctly, with all the time and date switching, there's one spot open.
(If there are a few more interested, I may just open up more slots. It's just hard doing lecture events when there are 20 people emoting taking notes. ^^; )

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
I would like a place in for Jessamine if any open up. I can do Monday but it seems full so if you do another please consider Jessamine for a place. Or if there is an opening would you consider jessamine

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Since someone from my guild is already going, it's okay if you take me off the roster - I'd like to free up space for other players to attend!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I would like a place in for Jessamine if any open up. I can do Monday but it seems full so if you do another please consider Jessamine for a place. Or if there is an opening would you consider jessamine
Ced had to drop, so I'll save you a slot. ^.^

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Since someone from my guild is already going, it's okay if you take me off the roster - I'd like to free up space for other players to attend!
That's up to you. If another person shows interest, sure. If it's one or two over the cap, I won't explode. So I may allow 11 or 12, if people just show up too.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Kethron, will want to go. He has been trying to get someone to teach him about alchemy forever. Will be hoping for lessons on actually crafting in the future.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Mfw Azure taught Kopii how to use, brew and the materials list for said potions before the Bastion Camapign got rolling hard. :')

Shhshh shhh. He needs a refresher on it and his rolls for actually crafting regen and health were rather bad. If anything he's going to the class the same way you'd go take another say art class if you had art skills already. For the experience and also practice.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
*Cry* I'll never be taught how to use Healing and Regeneration Potions, waaahhhhhh xP

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bump. This is tomorrow. I'm just going to go ahead and say that if you want to come, come. No matter how many spots are taken/open. We'll try.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Oh no I only made around 9 seats in the classroom. Good thing they're double seats, people are gonna get snuggly.