Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Classroom Event] Basic Potion Usage I {Dec 5th}

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Word spreads, as words usually do.

The Compendium will open its doors in five days time to any and all that are willing to learn. The Caretakers are offering introductory instruction on the proper usage of potions. These classes will be held frequently, with each class focusing on the usage of two potions per class. There are ten seats available per class. Send word ahead to Edric Stone to reserve a seat in the class.

The first gathering will cover the Healing Potion and Regeneration Potion. May it be noted that, due to lack of ingredients and lack of a source in which to replenish, potion supply is very limited. Because this is intended to teach proper potion usage, do not expect instruction on how to brew these potions, as such will be limited to private meetings and other lecture dates.

-----------------------------------------------​
What:
How to Use Health and Regeneration Potions

When:
Monday, December 5th. 7:00pm EST

Duration:
30 minutes to an hour (Unless something unforeseen happens.)

Where:
The Compendium. The Athanaeum. The Grand Classroom. (There will be signs)

Reserve your seat below!
If you want to attend, reply here with your character's name. As stated, Edric has 10 slots available. (But if more people are intersted, I might run a second class another day, or a second time that day. We'll see if anyone even want this.)

Additional Notes:
I plan to run frequent [Classroom Events] in Compendium. Various subjects as I get the time. Figured this would be a good one to start with. If these are successful, I could try doing them weekly, or biweekly. If there's not much interest, I'll cry- I'm joking. But if folks aren't interested, they may not happen as often. Entirely depends on what people want!

Tagging People Who Might be Interested:
Omikuji Ced IceandFire BoredBrit Piratep00f

Slots Taken:
  1. Kopii - Omikuji
  2. Althalos - Electric
  3. Jessamine - StarWillow2000
  4. Azariah - Asirel Luik
  5. Sapphira - Asirel Luik
  6. Cymic Cymic_
  7. Arianna Soresta - BobDdoss
  8. Teeke - Teeke
  9. Theo - Edouard2000
  10. Lilly - Cukie1
  11. ??? - The Wanderering Ranger

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*Slams down reserving ticket* Kopii will be there to get his edumication so hard.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sign me the heck up, San's gotta learn something usefull next to being petty

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ooo! Sign me up! :D I might even double log if that's possible!

Azariah
Sapphira

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hnng.. I want Lilly to go, but it's the same date as the ball

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*Slams down reserving ticket* Kopii will be there to get his edumication so hard.
Mfw Azure taught Kopii how to use, brew and the materials list for said potions before the Bastion Camapign got rolling hard. :')

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Tfw Niko is currently trying to learn alchemy but is in too much pain to travel anywhere.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I'd suggest recruiting over 10 in case some cannot make it. i will try to best i can as I'm also attending the ball.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh... I forgot about the ball. Ermmm... that's my only day off so I might postpone it till next week. Woops! xD

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I want to reserve seats for Teeke Soresta and Arianne Soresta please.

edit: RIP, She already got a seat!

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated date: Monday at 7pm EST. Updated the slots with those that listed character name and said they could come. Due to the nature of [Classroom Events] I can probably arrange repeats for the same class if folks really want to come and can't make it that day. There's a good chance that another classroom event will come around on the same topic.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ayyy 7 pm might be a bit late for me.. 1 o clock in the night. I might just show up just to get rp going so I can stay in your town. Can't promise anything though.
And it's funny cause it's on the 5th of december during Dutch Sinterklaas celebrations xD

parto

Lord of Altera
Definitely interested in this style of event, but unfortunately can't attend this Monday.