Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Clearing the way [ 1st (1pm EST) and 2nd (3:30pm EST)]

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
View attachment 96287
*A poster would be put up in Linlea, and rumors would spread about an expedition to the west. The poster is written in an angular, blocky script.*

To any who would come and clear a way into the forest, and wish to look into the western lands, you are invited to come along. I will, regardless of how many others come, be trying to kill as many of the Deep One's servants as I can. I will also be retaking my home as I go. I plan to sweep clean the road between Storm's Landing and Compendium, and clear out as much of my homeland, the swamps, as possible. I think from this point we might be able to find more where these creatures are heading, and work to pin down where they are going, this might help us in our looking for any more these caves.

*A little bit has been added*
We will be retaking Linden's Glen too.

(OOC)
When: Time 1pm EST for the 1st, 3:30pm EST the 2nd (Two part/two day event potentially)
Where: We'll begin at Storm's Landing
If you want to come, just let me know so I have some idea of who's coming along.

My character wants to go get her home back, and there are a few other objectives to be established via rp. If you're uninterested, fair enough, but I do as I do.​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1st of December we celebrate Sinterklaas, but I'll be in for the 2nd for sure. Either with Kublai, or The Fool will be following some distance behind, depending on the situation at the time!!

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Oh! I think I might be able to take Eria! I know that I'm being forced to sing at church on the sunday, but I'm probably free on saturday!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can you add this to the calendar please? I always check the right-hand sidebar for upcoming events and when people don't add their thread to the calendar I keep missing their events D:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Time added, if this doesn't work for anyone, let me know. I have Saturday off so we could start earlier if need be, but Sunday will likely have to be after I get off work.

Can you add this to the calendar please? I always check the right-hand sidebar for upcoming events and when people don't add their thread to the calendar I keep missing their events D:
Thanks for the reminder!

Did I hear BURNING TREES? >: D
No. That was always a terrible idea. :l

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Time added, if this doesn't work for anyone, let me know. I have Saturday off so we could start earlier if need be, but Sunday will likely have to be after I get off work.

Thanks for the reminder!

No. That was always a terrible idea. :l
I might try to attend if it was more around 1 on Saturday.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Either way. Count Ayda in. Kam requested help. And Ayda likes Kam. Sooo!