Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Clement

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
54bd6db4-5d0e-40c8-874a-2942a5a8da09-1.sketchpad.png
KEY INFORMATION
Name: Clement
Race: Human | Kaltic

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: 13th day, Month of Kings
Current Residence: A riverside home in the northeastern woods.
Relationship Status: Married.

Social Status: Ritter
Titles & Aliases: Northborn
Skill Focuses:
+ Awareness: Environmental
+ Determination: Physical
+ Fortitude: Physical
+ Might: Explosive
+ Evasion: Reflexes
+ Melee: Two-Handed Sword
+ Grappling: Wrestling

APPEARANCE
Height: 6'1" | 184 cm

Weight: 183 lbs | 83 kg
Build: Lean and muscled, with broad shoulders.
Eyes: A pale brown, framed by plain brows that slope slightly inwards.
Hair: Dark brown, reaching his neck in rough waves.
Bearing: Mercurial, flowing between tension and ease, but most often approximating the latter.
Facial Hair: Often a dark stubble.
Complexion: Pale, but not sickly.
Facial Structure: Long features, with shallow cheekbones and slightly sunken eyes.
Accessories:
+ A swordbelt of dark, sturdy leather fitted for various pouches or scabbards.
+ [X] A simple white wedding ring, its interior carved in elegant patterns by magic.
+ Often a cloak of dark linen or drakodo hide, depending on the climate and his condition.
+ A black string woven through a black, spherical bead that bears a white spot in the center. It's worn around his neck.
+ A thin, evenly shaped band of red stone beneath his sleeve, either fitted to his forearm or loose around his wrist. An intricate 'C' is carved into its surface.
Scars:
+ A patch of pale skin on his left thigh. Healed.
+ A pale line across the left side of his neck. Healed.
+ A faded gash on the right side of the small of his back. Healed.
+ A large, vertical gash along the right side of his abdomen. Healed.
+ One sweep of long, narrow claw-marks over the bulk of his right forearm. Healed.
+ Thin, jagged burn lines traveling roughly over the path of his veins, from the wrists to halfway up his forearms. A memory, and a reminder.

Voice: Sometimes coarse from infrequent use, but sheds its gravely quality with ease. In company where Clement is comfortable speaking freely, he does so eagerly, implementing a wider vocabulary than his usual demeanour implies. Over time, his old accent has faded.

PERSONALITY
Education: Incomplete, with wide gaps in knowledge, but impressive for his means growing up. Currently, it's rather obscure concepts that take his fancy.
Sociability: Personable, if not particularly open. Opportunistic with his barbs.
Demeanour: Withdrawn, around most. It seems more absent-minded than reticent.
Languages:
+ Common: Fluent, literate.
+ Rede: Fluent, illiterate.
Intelligence: Above-average, with a tendency to miss more obvious, direct solutions in pursuit of unorthodox ones.

HEALTH
Illnesses:
Something strange, but blessedly dormant.
Allergies: None.
Injuries: None, right now.
Sleeping Habits: Adequate.
Energy Levels: Adequate.
Eating Habits: Adequate.
Exercise Habits: Adequate.
Memory: Better in the long-term.

TRIVIA
A mercenary.
Favourite Foods: He's not very picky, but enjoys mixing his greens with a variety of other foods.
Favourite Drinks: Honey wine, or sweetened tea.
Favourite Sights: Starry nights, and festival lights. Home.
Favourite Smells: Pine leaves, and honey.

Favourite Colors: The medley colours of sunrise, and its red-orange hues most of all.

EQUIPMENT
Everyday Attire: Often dressed for the cold, or the natural dangers of his work. This typically involves a dark jupon, or quilted gambeson, and a brown linen cloak. Rawhide boots lined with fur, dark trousers, and a grey tunic.
Light Armour: A riveted mail hauberk, with a gambeson jacket over his torso and ember steel vambraces leading to gauntlets of the same material. Padded trousers end in rawhide boots lined with fur, and a plain steel gorget rests below a flat-visored barbute made of ember steel, adorned with great white feathers in a plume, one of which belonged to and is worn to honour the Titan of Anima, Archon.
Heavy Armour: An ember steel cuirass fastened with belts at his waist; below it, riveted mail, and gambeson below that. Beyond the addition of ember steel rerebraces and pauldrons, plain steel cuisses, greaves, and sabatons, the set above fills in the gaps.
Weaponry:
+ A bastard sword made of ember steel, with an extraterrestrial olivine gem that pulses with crimson light as its pommel. Veins of a similar red light course through the metal, and strange, tiny runes in an unknown language are scrawled in the spaces between.
+ A weapon named Chasm, the form of which varies between a war-axe, a warhammer, and a zweihander. All three forms appear to be made of a notably heavy, near-black metal with veins of amber light shining through it, and are capable of tearing unnatural chasms into surfaces.
+ A dirk dagger.
+ A misericorde.

Divider 1.png
Clement Armor.png
Credits:
+
Lannis for the design and art of his focus.
+ Jazzper for the design and 3D model of Chasm's zweihander form.
+ Gib for editing the reference.

Last edited:

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
clement-ref-transparent-b-png.png
(Credit: arhiee for art and Juvix_ for editing)
Divider 1.png

RELATIONS

Richard: 'The world shaped us into things I can't recognize, looking back. How many years have you been gone, now?'

Quill: 'Home. The world never waits, but I'm grateful we've found some place in it, even if that place feels undeserved.'

Joseph: 'It's through your teachings that I reconcile who I am with what I can — and, perhaps more importantly, cannot — do.'

Wolfgang: 'Would you have kept going?'

Halvar : 'You are not alone in bearing those memories, nephew. Live well, for all our sakes.'

Jorvun : 'An unlikely friend, but one I've been grateful for these past years.'

Reyne: 'Were we raised for this life?'

Sigmund: 'Before any other, it was your compassion that pushed me to grow in the ways I most needed to. Who you were, what you strived for — they won't be forgotten.'

Lothaire: 'Sometimes I think we've bled together more times than we've spoken. But it's enough, and it's only us now.'

Wilhelm: 'Trading blows or barbs, your company livens my day, even as I doubt I'll ever know you.'

Azalea: 'At my lowest, you took me in, and have only been kinder since. I wish you'd take the coin."

Damien: 'Our mentor's only had good things to say about you; I can see why, all things considered.'

Aryn: 'Though we differ in our beliefs, I trust you with both my life and thoughts.'

Achilles: 'I worry, sometimes, what might become of you.'

Niko: 'Your experience serves you well, and I enjoy all of the ideas and stories that fill your mind.'

Peter: 'A steady presence and a good man. A knight that's surely earned his wealth.'

Aisling: 'The honesty we shared was strange one, all things considered. It's been so long, I can't help but worry his burden grew too great for you to stay."

Atrus: 'A man I know little, who's well-regarded by my companions, and willing to act in the face of the unthinkable.'

Milah: 'A kind and sociable, if strange soul. Between you and Joseph, I've learned what mentoring should mean.'

For full relations, ask on Discord.

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Running in the nineties,
is a new way I like to be
I'm just running in the nineties,
come on baby run to me