Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Closed] Single Commission Auction

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Thanks to Elz for giving me this lovely idea.
I have a hard time filling commissions because people tend to ask several at a time, and I get discouraged with how much work it ends up being, seeing as I usually have little time, considering I'm actively doing full-time motherhood, haha.

But this is a great solution! ^_^ I can happily open up one of these whenever I'm ready to fill a commission, get it done in time, and open up another when I'm ready :D yay

Here's the deets:

This commission is for a general piece, the same canvas size that I usually use for my general artwork. The piece can be a headshot/fullbody/bust, full color & linework, and can incorporate small background elements, I.E.: A chair the character is sat on, a counter they are leaning against, weapons, perhaps a single tree or some flowers. The background can also consist of a solid color, or transparent, or an abstract color [Like mixed colors, just no detailed backgrounds basically Im quite awful at those actually]

It is limited to only one character.

The piece will most likely take several days to complete, so please keep that in mind, my daughter really does take up a lot of my computer time.

The person who receives the commission must be able to communicate through discord, skype lags my computer, and I need to be able to contact you with questions. I find that my pieces come out best when I know the character well, so I'll ask a lot of questions :)

This auction will end in one hour and ten minute. I'll keep you updated on how much time is left during. I'll start the bidding at an easy 1,000 Radiants

Below are some examples of mine that would be acceptable finished pieces with my above limitations:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
5 minutes left, I think. We'll say it's 5

...shouldve started a timer