Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Codex of Flame

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

You come upon a heavy red-leather book, made of a hard firm leather upon a flaming sword in black upon the cover once you open the page you come upon the writtings of Bishop Samuel du'Monant;

Selection 1; the Writtings of Archbishop Elias and the Lyserium.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-codex-of-light.30463/

I: Thou shalt believe true all words of the Light, and shalt observe all its directions.
II: Thou shalt never lie nor bear false witness, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word.
III: Thou shalt respect those who are wealthy and powerful, for they are such due to the grace of the Light.
IV Thou shalt pray upon each Sunrise, to give good thanks that the Light bathes thy lands upon once more!
V: Thou shalt not recognize any other Gods or Goddesses, for the Light is the one true Divine.
VI: Thou shalt give due respects for the orderly inheritance, heritage and succession, to honour thy Father and Mother before thee.
VII Thou shalt bring persecution upon heresy, to preserve the Order of the world.
VIII Thou shalt see murderers without cause have forfeit their own life before the Light, and their belongings entitled to the family of the murdered.
IX Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse.
X Thou shalt respectfully observe the Divine Law

I Ignis is the Queen of Fire and is above all.
II The Deities- Or better known as Archangels as named;
Silas, Sallana, Rahas, Korog, and Jax are seen as being above the others, Lords and Ladies of their own domain, they govern values that work hand-to-hand with what the Igneonus People attribute to the Empress of Fire.
III The Rest: The other deities are not referred to as such. In the eyes of the Igneous people, they are beings of power, who selfishly demand praise and offerings that they are typically undeserving of. Some are held in disdain,
while most are held in a neutral respect with the followers of Ignis

Testament of Fire
Selection 2; Volume 1, written by Samuel du'Montant;

The King and the Light:

On a cold morning, many men of both nobility and common birth came together
in a march, a movement of people on the path towards the Funeral of King Thorius a faithful man who lead 2 crusades in the name of the Light. The men piled around the pyre, offering gifts and kind word to the now motionless man and stiff man

As the fight was blazed under the logs scented with fine oils and herbs; A flash of light; A flash of flames; Wings appearing and touching the men surrounding the pyre, a figure appeared a women merely inches away from the spirit of Thorius,
the voice calling out to him ;

“Arthorius! You have come to join the faithful, but your heart is not within thus, Arthorius why is this?”
the man peered over to her, as the followers of the Light kneeled in her presence with prayers being spoken in many different tongues.

“My praised Lady, I am summoned from the Heavens, compelled by a fiery will to accomplish your will, I beg you, my soul is yours for eternity, grant me time to do your bidding, Queen of the Sun!” He called in Reply-

“The place of yours lies empty in my realm, Arthorius, A faithful must fill it!”

Many men stood and offered themselves in exchange for Thorius’ to be granted another live, such as Prince Charlmange, Prince Barthemenaly, Princess Anastata, and finally Duc Emeric de Courtnay, yet the offer of his youngest son appealed most to Ignis as she peereved from Charlmange to Thorius

“Would you give up your youngest son, in exchange to serve my will?”

“''My beloved Lady! The physical body of my youngest son would be a suitable Phylactery.''
She nodded a single cold nod, flames spinning around her as she disappeared into the night…

Many years ago now, the god of goodness and light, Harateth fell to ash, and upon that day we saw the rise of a new deity, Ignis Synnove; We saw the phoenix rise new from the ashes God of Light, Harateth
upon the wings of fire and for that we sing praise for her, as her wings of fire bless us her followers and grant as the sun to repel the darkness of the night....

''Ave, Amen, Praise the Lady. Remember her blazing Knights, her Crusaders of old, led by the first Saints, those born from Gold. Natus ab Aurum, generantur ex bellum. We shalt always honor the courage and sacrifice of the First of the Faithful, those who stood in front of Corruption, War and destruction. The men of the South, those of the Golden Bull of Arcturus.

--Praise be unto Saint Magnus, he who commands the word of the Heavens unto the mortal, voice of the infinite Light

- Praise be unto Saint Elazar, he who commands the Legions of Her Crusaders, Highest Paladin of all

-Praise be unto Saint Mallor, he who architects the bricks of Faith and Light and melds the Cathedrals of Sun

Honor thine divinely-guided ancestors, Children of Light. Pay your homages to thy's Saints, for the memories of such shalt keep your path forward, protected and divinely sewn. Thy's faith is what make thy's humanity, and the Heathen's apostasy.

and the Heathen's apostasy.

Ave Sun, Ave Light, Ave to the Lady of Synnove. Amen.''

(written by the Valonyx)