Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ComMission Impossible [OPEN]

Should I start asking for real money?

• No not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it’s good enough

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
If you're still taking commissions I'll pop in.

IGN: Olligreen
Which type of piece: Bust
Character profile: Jin, the boi.
Other references:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
gonna do three BUSTS again. only busts. first three to reply with a filled out form, no reserving places. 750 rads each. Remember to screenshot payment if im not online.

IGN:
Character profile:
Specific facial details (freckles/tattoos/scars etc.):

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
IGN: GratefulBread
Character Profile: Chives
Facial details- Freckles

this was a weird way to pay but i'm literally fiending for this art and i'm pretty sure it worked lmao, i'm at work so I couldn't actually log on. 102058

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN: GratefulBread
Character Profile: Chives
Facial details- Freckles

this was a weird way to pay but i'm literally fiending for this art and i'm pretty sure it worked lmao, i'm at work so I couldn't actually log on. View attachment 102058
Payment is all fine! -- Could i get some sort of ref for horns? cant seem to find anything about them on the page or the skin

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
IGN: Olligreen
Character profile: Vulrye
Specific facial details (freckles/tattoos/scars etc.): Black face-paint, simple lines on cheeks

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Thats three! all filled up. Ive got two basically done so I'll probably just post them all at the same time

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Some changes to commissions. Please read before responding.

Full body and Waist up commissions will now be a real money exclusive. As my art has progressed, I have ended up sometimes putting like 5-6 hours of constant, non-stop work into these and while I respect that I still have a lot of room for improvement and lots of techniques to practice before I may be considered good enough to be paid for art; putting that much effort in for a made up currency just doesn't seem like a good exchange. From now on Busts and Chibis are all I will do for rads except for special occasions (I.e. when i am in real desperate need of rads and do an auction) . I have also changed the prices of the Chibis and Busts so please refer to first page for those before responding.

I hope this doesn't make me sound stuck up. Ask literally anyone, I am my own worst critic, so this is not about me thinking im 'too good' or anything. I hope that sort of makes sense.

That being said:
Opening three slots: Chibi or Bust.

IGN
Which type?
Character profile
Outfit Ref (if necessary)

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
Some changes to commissions. Please read before responding.

Full body and Waist up commissions will now be a real money exclusive. As my art has progressed, I have ended up sometimes putting like 5-6 hours of constant, non-stop work into these and while I respect that I still have a lot of room for improvement and lots of techniques to practice before I may be considered good enough to be paid for art; putting that much effort in for a made up currency just doesn't seem like a good exchange. From now on Busts and Chibis are all I will do for rads except for special occasions (I.e. when i am in real desperate need of rads and do an auction) . I have also changed the prices of the Chibis and Busts so please refer to first page for those before responding.

I hope this doesn't make me sound stuck up. Ask literally anyone, I am my own worst critic, so this is not about me thinking im 'too good' or anything. I hope that sort of makes sense.

That being said:
Opening three slots: Chibi or Bust.

IGN
Which type?
Character profile
Outfit Ref (if necessary)
IGN: Kakers
Type: Bust
Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/raven-hiraeth-the-beautician.46790/