Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Commonly_Swift [pending-Karasu1996]

1. Your Minecraft username: Commonly_Swift

2. Age: 16

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: Australia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have Read the Tome of Citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think that the roleplay aspect of this server is amazing and there are so many posibilities that can and have been achieved by this aspect. I have had a fair bit of roleplaying experience in the past and also present, some of the games that got me interested in roleplaying are:
Runescape
Grand Theft Auto
Warcraft III (3)
etc.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi my name is Jesse.
Some of my hobbies include: gaming, football and cricket. The main reason i got into gaming was because of the town i live in; it's extremely isolated from any major town ( A.K.A anywhere big enough to have a McDonald's:p ), the closest is over one hundred kilometers away (62 miles) and its very involved in the agricultural society. Video games take up a decent part of my life, the first i 'really' got into was Runescape, a popular MMORPG that I'm sure most have played in the past, that game was the main reason i got into roleplaying games. I think that i would be a good addition to the server because of some of those reasons. when i play games it's all for fun. i usually play games with my friends while on Skype with them. i used to play Xbox but changed to PC for the better gameplay. i was introduced to minecraft about six months ago and i played the free version for a while but i wanted more out of the game so I bought premium and i have loved it. the only thing lacking is i really good server which i believe this server to be one.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I do not have any examples of my work to show unfortunately.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

There is one thing i would like to share; this server looks AMAZING! and the time and effort that must have gone into it would have been imense.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am perfectly aware that if i use any black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) i can and most likely will be banned on the spot permenantely and i promise that i will not use them.

11. How did you find out about our server?

I found out about this server from two friends of mine that play on the server (Belkenman and Mitchell6489) and i have heard many great things from them and i am very eager to start playing.

12. Have you voted for us?

I have not voted for the server yet but i will be sure to in the near future.

Sincerely,
Jesse.
Commonly_Swift.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you please include the questions themselves and put white lines in between the questions?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Now would you please add some more to question 7? We ask for eight sentences and we would like to see them.